Thursday, August 07, 2008

`` SLEEPY !

I seriously got to quit the habit of drinking red bull whenever I am sleepy . Rahhs ! But I don't have a choice . I have test the next day & I have not finished studying ! I'm so dead ! Kill me then . LOL !

ECONS ECONS ECONS ! I seriously gonna die for this sub . Hell lots , it's cracking my brains up ! So hard to absorb . So hard to understand . Would anyone be kind enough to give me tuition on this ?

I wonder if I'm able to make it for my audition tml at MF . To give up or not to ? I do not have the time to study nor do I have the time to choose the songs . Well , better to think this way .. Opportunities are always there . Not going for this ? Many auditions are right ahead for you to choose . All you need is time to wait . =) .

Studies are definately more impt than pursuing ur dreams . Oh well , shall make my final decision tml then . Better not over-tire myself though I already did . xD . Proj drafts for bqt opts are due tml and I have yet to do my part . Grrs . Just hate it when it happens . I'm so lack of time ! Bet I will be sleeping very late tonite !

Anw , I got my transcript back for sem2 & overall . I did improve and that's one thing I shld feel happy about . But then another , I was disappointed with some subs I scored where I could have done better than that . Okay ! It's over . Do not think about it anymore & just move on !

REDBULL , I SERIOUSLY NEED YOU !

To her :
Whatever I said I have already replied through email already . Please do understand and bare that in mind . Actually I was reading back our past emails we sent to each other the last time . If you were to realise , everytime we sent email to one another , is always got to do with apologising and asking you to change about ur attitude . If you do not remember , read that again and you know what I meant .

I'll always treasure this friendship of ours .
LOVE LOVE !

No comments: