Tuesday, August 12, 2008

`` I Will Stand Strong .

I was hiding strong in school . Smiling and laughing away . I ate so as not to make anyone worried about me and also to show them that I am taking care of myself. It was until I asked Jaslin to help me return the ring and folio to him . My heart started to ache . I took a bus home . My mind was full of him .

I teared everywhere I go . Surpposed to meet my girls at HF for dinner . They were late . I thought I could wait for them at the station but never did I expect tears just started to fall again. I don't wan to make myself like a fool tearing in public . I apologised to them that I could not wait anymore . So I took a bus home in the end . I felt real bad and I'm glad they understand. =) .

Once again , I teared in the bus & controlled till I get home . I cried my whole heart out . I MISS HIM ! YES I MISS HIM ! I hate myself for feeling this way . I really do ! I felt so terrible, I felt so empty . I wish I could turned back time . I wish all these didn't happen . WHYYY ? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME ?!!!

I LOVE HIM YET I COULD NO LONGER DO SO .
Those memories would just repeat .
Tears falling , heart bleeding .
There I go telling myself to be strong .
Life still goes on witout him .
I hate myself for getting hurt that bad .
It will forever imprint a scar in my life .

Anw, my girls sure know how to cheer me up . They surprised me by coming over & bought dinner for me . We shared & ate together .

To my darlings :
Thank you for not pursuing further . Give me sometime to take a break. I have a bad day . Its enough for me . I dont wan to tear anymore . Its tearing me apart . I will keep my promise whatever I have made . One day .....
I LOVE YOU GIRLS !
Thank you for assuring me . I really do not know how can I survive without you girls . Don't ever leave me alone okay ? I need you girls .

To others :
Thank you so much ! Thank you for showing so much concern to me . I really appreciate it ! Thank you for encouraging me to be strong . Thank you for giving me advises . Thank you . Really , thank you so much . You people are greatly appreciated .

I may be very much hurt right now but I know time will heal my pains . Don't worry . I'll be fine . (:

To myself , I made a very huge mistake . I'm such a failure as a fren . I want her to be happy yet I hurt her even more .

Sis , if you are reading this , Im really sorry . I really didn't mean to keep it from you . Please forgive me . I hope you would give me one more chance . I really wanna be there for you . I'm truely sorry . I love you sis .

" Lost , empty ..
Where's my route ? "

No comments: