Sunday, August 03, 2008

`` DISAPPOINTMENT .

For 3 days , we have been quarreling of the same thing over & over again.
After so long then I realise you still do not know what I meant and what do I really want .
I was hurt deeply .
I have been having sleepless night , crying myself to sleep .
I miss you dearly but I cant .
I can't forgive of the broken promises you made .

Time & time again ,
I have been reminding you & giving you advises all these while.
But you still made those mistakes.
Worse still , is one of the things I hated !
I smiled , I laughed infront of everyone .
Deep down , it's still bleeding so badly .
To avoid letting my imaginations run while ,

I kept myself busy with works and things.
Doing things that would at least take my mind off somehow.
Well , I'm glad that this is not affecting my studies nor my schwork .
I still can handle it .

All I can say is that , my mind is really in a huge mess right now .
I do not know how long can I hold on further .
And I have made a decision .
Come back to me only when you know what your plans are.
I'm really pierced through .

Next , I do not know whether to feel pissed or sad the moment Sim asked me to read one of my good fren's blog . ( Sorry for the vulgarities )

Both of us were called a WHORE or A FUCKER for not attending her bday party . We did reply and we did tell her that we could not make it . Both of us were planning to surprise her in fact ! But somehow sch work are piling us up . We cant even fork out time to do it . That's how busy we were . I know know time is running out for the 3 of us .She's returning back to AUS and I do not know when will she be coming back again .

Well, obviously there's a huge misunderstanding in her blog .

Dearest Gen , if you are reading this please do understand . 3 of us are great friends and I really do not wanna spoil this friendship of ours . I understand you are disappointed with the both of us for not attending but also at the same time please do understand our situations as well . I don't blame you for being piss off with us . Still, I sincerely apologise to you . You are really a great fren & I don't wanna lose you either.
Loving you always .

" My heart bleeds .
I just want things back to the way it was ."

No comments: