Tuesday, August 19, 2008

`` MOF

While waiting for my desktop to load because its getting sick , thats why it takes a longer time to load . Hahs . Somehow reminds me of a tortise walking on land . Just imagine how slow they are . I know the time now is 1:46am . But what can I do ? My group presentation is due tml . Gotta finalized everything before I go to bed and wake up the next day without any worries . (:

Works are piling up & I'm really very stressed up ! Projs are gonna be due soon & we are just only 1/2 way through .. Not a single one done yet . My group has to really buck up in time managment ! School ended early today because of no QS . So, I went home to get my things and went to Jaslin hse to discuss on POC . Damn ! Raining again . It's freezing cold ! I just do not get why do I always receive rainy weathers whenever I am going to my fren's place .

Ring Ring *
Aikho called her Sayank . (: Evi is back from INDO ! Just in time . She came over here and just in time it was time for us to leave as Jaslin is going out with her family . Then the four of us went CCK to have ice cream at MOF . This silly girl needs us . We will always be there for her ! We chit chatted . Indeed I was down too & this girls really cheered me up though I didn't really show my true feelings . I never regret joining them .


I REALLY LOVE THE ICE CREAM


Photobucket

WENTING & ME

Photobucket
Photobucket

AIKHO & EVI

Photobucket

Left CCK around 8pm . Hug hug & I took my bus 188 home . Suddenly , this emptiness feeling just occured to me again . I was feeling really really emo . Rahhs ! Really hate this feeling & I teared . T_T .

I'M SO STRESS !
I MISS HIM !
PROJECTS !

Took a bath when I reach home & did my proj till now . I'm really really really very shagged right now. Had a talk with him on msn. For all I can say , I'm contented with the way I am right now . I won't request much for more . As long as both parties are happy , I'm happy . Let time heal this wound of mine . Same applies to my sisters !

Girls ,
I know you girls are down too .
I'll still be there no matter what .
LYDD !


" Let time passes through your heart ..
And soon you will be able to know what you want . "

No comments: