Saturday, August 16, 2008

`` Life still goes on ..

Was doing filming yesterday at MF . It's about food show . Man VS Machine . If I'm not wrong . Filming surpposed to start at 2pm but it delayed till about 245pm like that ?

The host was Lilian . She's really active and she brings the atmosphere out within us . A good host ! Hahs . After going through everything , now I realise the toughnest of being an artiste . Alright ! What we did was ....

There were four gals singing acapella . One did the beatbox and the 3 of them would just sing . Then the rest of us will just sing alot with the song as the start off . Teacher put me in front . I was really camera shy . But I told myself that , an artiste is never camera shy . You are filming right now , instead of being shy , what you should do is to put in your best ! =)

After that , the host interviewed us as we tasted 2 different types of curry puffs . Seeing curry puffs now really got me scared ! LOL ! Then it comes to voting and the ending by running towards the video camera and POSE !! Hahs ! That's about the summary of the whole filming . And I got to see Xu Huan Liang Laoshi too ! I should say its a nice experience for me because you can hardly get this chance . And this is my first time doing such film too . So now I know where my mistakes are , I'm gonna work on it and become a more confident person .

Lastly , they took a video of the classes we had in MF . Some of my classmates are in dance and as for me I'm in vocal . Well , I'm not sure when will it be showed on channel U but I'll let you guys know again once I know yeahs ? Hopefully will not shoot the ugly side of me . Hahs . Who would want it man ? Photos are with Cailing . Will upload once I receive those .

As for today , I went for vocal . Teacher told us many things . About ytd filming and our vocal usage . Where shld we train and how shld we apply it. She also said that my tone of voice has become brighter . The only thing I had to focus on now is my transition , the range from low to high , to project and to know the song better . =) Hee . All of us are improving !

Went to meet Eugene after class . I should thank him for helping me . Giving me advises which made me learnt and grow . Had lunch at bugis and we headed down to Bugis to get his comp stuffs . While shopping through , it really made my heart itch because I felt like buying so many things ! But first , MONEY is the main key ! $$$ . No money , you get nothing ! True ?

Anw people , just wanna thank you for being there for me . Cheering me up and giving me lots and lots of encouragement . Just to let you guys know , I'm getting my life pretty well now and I'm contented with what I'm doing . At times , I may miss him and I do admit my heart is still with him . But whatever it is .. Like I said to myself , even if I were to live without a guy , life still goes on and I'll lead it happily .

Okay ! I gotta leave to my Aunt house now . Shall end my entry here for now . Ta-ta !

" From what I have lost ,
I gained something in return . "

No comments: