Wednesday, August 06, 2008

`` Thank you . (:

The time now is 2.15am . You must be wondering why am I still awake or rather blogging at this timing . Hahs ! I actually drank RedBull at 9 + as I was really sleepy . So to keep myself awake , I took out a can and drank it . It works ! But damn ! I'm so awake now . This shows how " powerful " Redbull actually is . You dont need a coffee or tea to keep you awake . Just drink Redbull & you will be fully awake . Well , I donno if it works for you all but it is very effectively to me . Hahs ! xD

Alright , I have been feel very troubled for the entire day today . I had to turn to them because I really need to vent it out . It has been keeping me for long . Well , each human has it's own limits . And my limits are up ! I'm glad I got wonderful peeps around with me . My sisters , my bf & my frens .

Thank you people !
You really guided me through & giving me lots of encouragement .
LOVE YOU ALL DEEP DEEP ! (:

What can I say , I felt so fortunate . Whatever the outcome is , I'm prepared for the worse because I'm really too exhausted to be bothered about those stuffs anymore . If it's mine , I will take it . If it's not , I'll leave . Thats my line .

" To take it or leave it . "

I felt so stupid of myself to cry over this . Oh well , probably I'm too stress out with many things . Projects are hell lots , progress test are coming up which is tml , friday and wednesday & my vocal inhouse musical audition on friday . Whoa ~ there are so many things to prepare !
Rahhs ~ I guess I'm going mad soon .

Anyway , I'm not going to think so much anymore . Let time goes by & it would tell me an answer out of it . Let me be optimistic yeahs ? (:


" Whatever I lose ,
I gain something in return . "

No comments: