Thursday, August 21, 2008

`` System Brokedown ..

People , never ever follow my footsteps because it will harm you . LOL ! Was mugging through the whole week for my projs & now , my system has broken down . I over exerted myself . T_T .

I just can't stop working till my projs are done because time is running out . I just wanna make sure everything goes well . All these projs are bascially making me crazy ! I didn't go to school today . Giddiness acts up . So, I stayed at home at rest thinking it would be well in the afternoon . But never did I thought it got worse ! My old sickness acts up . Stomach starts to pain real badly . Mom brought me to the clinic . After seeing the doc , I went out feeling terrible & started to puke .

Then , we collected my medication and I urge mom to take a cab home . I can't walk properly . Everything starts to acts up on me . I almost fainted on streets and what I did was to sit at the pavement while waiting for the cab to arrive . I should thank one of the kind stranger who actually gave up his cab for us . Once I board the cab , I puked another time . =(

I lay on bed immediately the moment I reached home . Enduring the pain and giddiness I had . This is the first time I actually screamed out of pain . If you were to ask me what was the score pain like ? I would tell you that my answer would be 10/10 . Again , I urged mom to quickly give me the medication . I simply want the pain to stop because it is torturing me real badly ! She wanted to bring me to hosp but I told her I will endure the pain . Because I know what are the procedures like in hosp and I swear to myself that I will never ever stepped into the hosp unless I don't have the choice . And I'm glad I make the right choice in the end . (:

Perspiration , Pains , Screams ! I told myself to be strong but somehow at that moment of time , I do not know how long can I pull through because it was really painful . And I said this to myself that .. " Just let me faint , at least I can rest & not feel the torture . " That's how terrible I was and I started praying to god as well .

Then an hour later , the pain start to subside & I guess , the medications have taken the effect ! I felt much better . Well , I am still feeling rather weak now . My giddiness have not gone away yet . To ease my fren's worriedness , I replied their msges immediately when I read it . And to my mom , I know its really hard on her to see me like this & takes care of me . I know I worried her again . So in order to ease them , I will stay strong , remain cheerful & rest when I have to do so .

So people , never ever follow my footsteps because once you exert yourself , you will never know what will happen next . Probably I am not strong as some of you but still , rest if you must . Never ever exert yourself . Hahs ! Come to think about it , sturbborness can harm & save you too ! LOL ! Let me tell you the reason why .

Firstly , let me answer why does it harm you ..
1) People around you asked you to rest but you don't want to .
2) You know that you are tired yet you forced yourself to stay through the night .

Next , why does it save you ..
You know that hosp will not do anything and just letting you to wait , lying down on the bed to rest for a long period of time till the doc arrives . So you would rather endure the pain at home and time will heal the pain . And I was right ! Better to stay at home than to be tortured in hosp . (:

Anw, regarding my projs , I will still continue & try my best to help my group members if can . They are surpposed to be coming over to my hse to do today but becos of my health , they changed destination . Sigh ~ Okay ! No time to grieve anymore . Just buck up & do as much as I can . JYJY !

" Rest if you must ,
Never ever exert yourself. "

No comments: