Friday, November 24, 2006

` GOODBYE STC

woke up at 430am todae. pretty early ehhs ? nana came to my hse and stay overnite . 5 plus, en came to my hse. she was like so damn early ? -__- " .. i havent even bathe yet ...

after bathing .. wore my dress , then helped en to make up ... and its my turn to settle my own . we were damn late. surpposed to meet sandy in sch at 630am . bud in the end, we reached sch at 7am. apologies to her . keke ! we were rushing like hell . went outside library toilet to do my final touch up & i'm done. den , helped didi and ai yue make up. omg ! aiyue reborned her hair and she looked so damn pretty . extreme makeover. from a nerdy gal , to a gentle lady gal. however, she is still rough la. haf to work on that ! hahas.

slowly, more gals are reaching sch . 810am , off to auditorium . took a rose badge from mr tan and took our attendance. then, paid our yr book money to mrs shankar, photos time !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jermaine & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

smth terribly happened. i was pulled out by ms sim and ms chan. telling me that my dress were basically too short and i almost cant get on stage when ms sim and ms chan told me abt that . they still asked me to tell mr tan to strike off my name. i was realli disappointed wid the answer they given me. when my frens heard that. thank god ! my frens saved my life as well as my shawl ! they helped me to cover up my back by using the shawl . i just dun understand why they cant accept it. like wad van say . other gal's dress are way shorted than mine. why didnt they say anything instead ? lolls . also they commented on my heels that is too high and asked me to change wid someone instead ? omg !!!!! this is so troublesome. thanks marmie for ur shoes . u saved my life as well. i love you ! mwahhhhhs !!! oh well , as long as i can get on to stage. i dun mind anything . bahahs . phew ~

off to the hall . i was pretty nervous actually when i see so many parents , teachers and principal on my right hand side. it was kinda scary . the starting part was kinda boring though . all of us seem falling aslp soon due to the prayers, principal speech and guest of honour speech.

After that, it was the cert presentation . chairperson from each class haf to deliver a speech as well as the form teachers . this is my first time hearing mr yeo speaking such a gentle tone . omg ! that’s so not like him. Hahs ! all of us were luffing away . everyone just love him . wheeee ~ I was pretty nervous when I received the cert. i was shivering when I shaked the goh’s hand. I bowed and walked off. Yays ! I got my cert. finally. Saw Vanessa . almost couldn’t recognize her becos I was kinda blur. Lolls ! then saw my mama. =)) . she was videotappin me. Whee ~ .. bud sadly I walked the wrong way so didn’t really captured me.

After cert presentation, they showed tribute from us to teachers, parents, frens and principal . it was really meaning. And then pearl gave her last student council speech and off to performaces . It was kinda boring though . the singing for the last item was kinda bad . bud I love the first part when they played the musical instrument. Piano and violin. The song was really beautifully played. I love it !

The teachers and it club made a special memorial short show for us. Giving us back the memories. Well, I do admit that I was really controlling my tears due to my eye liner. Hahs ! I cant cry otherwise it wld smurdge. Bud I did eventually by abit la. Cos, I really miss the past times I had in stc. It was really wonderful & I was really touched that they did all these for us. Thank you to all !

Finale, sang the IJ dream . I almost tear but I managed to hold back . good for me. Then, the graduation ended.

Brother Kelvin came to attend my graduation ceremony. I was real real touched that he came . thank you brother for attending. Sorry for not entertaining u . and u rush off so fast . =( . shld ve stay longer mahhhs . meet up soon okays ?

En, me & Kelvin :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photos wid frens & my family .. photos photos and more photos .. bahahhs ! took photos wid minister, principal as well=)) ..

Me & Vanessa :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so sweet of her to ve made flower balloon for me . thanks babe !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Me, Mom & Vanessa :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

En, Me , Van & mom :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was pouring though. I changed back to my heels.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Omg ! my heels are killing the hell outta me. The front bone of my leg is simply so painful . I can hardly walk and I was controlling so hard for the pain . lolls.

continued wid photos ..

our cliques wid minister:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and then, one extra person came in. that's my mom. see her at the side? hahas .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

four eyes frog clique :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

me & gen add in wid four eyes frog clique :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

our scrolls :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They are murdering me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

us wid principal, MRS KONG :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Shi hui, Sandy, Me, Misa, Aiyue :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Didi & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

xiaOmeix & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dOtter hui & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Misa & Me:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Van , Me & Gen :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

dOtter cheryL & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My 5J cliques combined :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jia en & Me : [ minnie spoiled the pic ! =( . thats her teeth in the middle. lolls ]
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Minnie & mE:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nana & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marmie & Me :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sandy , ai yue and nana came to my hse to bathe. Vanessa came to my hse too . then she left at 230pm to rush to pulau ubin. Thanks cousin for coming too ! mwahhhs .

Reached vivo at around 3 plus ? met Minnie and jermain followed by jess then Cheryl . walked around vivo till 5 plus.. photos again.

Didi wants to take pic wid the LRT . she says she looks like tourist. hahs ! she look so cute !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Marmie & me again :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and boom to sakura for dinner. Everyone was like starving to death . lolls !! they wan food. All they wan are food. took 188 bus. everywhr we go. taking photos just keep on going. hahs ! scary ehhs ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

They were so horrible when we reach there. Its like they haven’t been eating for days. Took so much food. But we finished kinda fast and we ate a lot !!!! the waited cant stand us as they were always busy clearing plates for us. Hahas !

Jess wasnt feeling well at first. look at her. doesnt she look like sodako ? hahs ! scary isnt it ? bud luckily she felt better after entering the toilet. =)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We just crap a lot during this dinner. bahahs ! guess wad ? I was being sabo by Cheryl loh ! idiotic woman. Happily gave me the lin yong bao. Asking me to share half. And I gladly ate it without realizing it. She put wasabi inside the lin yong bao !!! I hate that taste for goodness sake !!! and she go and put. I almost puke my food out for goodness sake ! stupid woman. Trust me for being nice and now she did that to me. Wth ! hahas.

this ice cream contains wasabe inside created by CHERYL LOH :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jess and Cheryl were talking dirty during dinner. We luffed the hell outta it. Bloated. Feeling so bloated.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Took a grp photo. Stayed awhile more. And went back home. Simply dead tired.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the four of us :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

candid :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Minnie , Me & Didi :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

the other side :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jia en feeding Jess .. Banana :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Smile wid BANANA :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

look at all our food. getting hungry ?! hehs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE THIS SOUP ! IT'S THE BEST !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

starberry ice-creams :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Jess parents came . and they fetched us home. So nice of them . sandy , jermain, Minnie , me, jia en and jess squeezed in the car. I was being suffocated by Jessica. Hahas ! feeling so warm. Sandy got down the car first then followed by jia en and me !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My legs pretty hurts . I am feeling so numb . lolls ! I simply admired those gals who really can go shopping wid high heels. Just wondering how they could ta han it. Lolls ! gonna turn in for now. I m beat tired .

Starting work tml . yays !!

here are pictures of my cert, rose & scroll :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lastly, me, myself & i when i got back home :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was wishing u cld be here.
While waiting to receive my cert ,
I was imagining u are there to see me .
However , u are working .
Though u may not be there .
Bud I wld just imagine u wld be .
Well ,
At least I am able to share my joy wid u thru phone better than nth .
I'm missing you loads..

GOODBYE STC , memories wid u will always kept in my heart. thank you for making my life feeling so wonderful here.
ONCE AN IJ , WILL ALWAYS BE .
020102 to 241106 .
my journey ends here.

No comments: