Wednesday, November 01, 2006

`- . biology ..



just to came to noe dat i am not the only one who cant slp !! hahas. most of my frens cant slp as well. even those smart gals cant get themselves to sleep too. 'o's are realli scary ehhs ?

woke up at 4am todae .. realise my bro woke up at tat time too to watch his soccer. tsk tsk tsk ! its his first day to work todae. hopefully it turns out well barhs. ((: .. i felt so nervous .. so sweet of brother kel to send me an early msg to wish me all the best though he doesnt haf papers the next day .. hahs ! thx bro !

went to sch wid my darling .. i was freezing cold at that time while travelling to sch . guess i'm realli afraid dat it did not turn out well .. i cant seem to absorb while revising in sch . everyone seems complaining and worrying abt their paper . i pretended i wasnt listening. i cant hear no more. its making me worse ! arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssss ...

750am ..it's time to travel up to the auditorium . oh my .. i am seeing scary faces .. eeK ! the invigilators came out from the audi and brief us wad are the things dat we nd to bring along ..

  • no electronic devices
  • no pencil case ( except those which are transparent )
  • no unauthorise materials
  • entry proof
  • ic
  • necessary materials ..

i was surprised to hear dat no pencil case are allowed to bring into the auditorium. in the end, causing all of us digging out our stationaries. checking wid one another if there are anything dat we left out . hahas ! alrighty , time to get in. no time to waste.

"whr's my seat ?
whr's my index number ?
finding finding finding ....
arhhhs !
there it is. =)
"

i sat down .praying hard to god dat everything goes well for me. seeing the paper in front of me , makes me shake . gagas ! as i flip through the papers to check if there's anything missing ... i was like .."ehhhhs ?? no flowers ? no eyes ? no heart ?!! "

THANK GODDDDDDDDDDDDD !!

the paper seem alright to me overall . i realli scare myself to death. i dun gurantee i can get quality grades bud i am confident i wld pass this paper. so dats a pretty gd sign ?? i am always getting low marks for my bio all along. so, i shall proved myself dat i am able to do well for dis paper . yeahhs ! actually, not realli dat well . bud i will improved ! heh heh .. i felt so tired while i was doing my paper half way . my mind seems like shutting down . bud i felt alert again when the invigilator reminded us dat there are 15 mins more . i haf to hurry myself & do my best ! i cant knock out just like dat ehhs ? its tooo dangerous ! =S. there's one thing dat i realised .. when the invigilator was telling us to stop writin, it was just in time dat i finished my last qns. i was flipping through my pages while they are collecting . i realised dat i lost 1 mark .. i left out that qns !! arhhhhhhhhs ! how could dis be??? i forgotten how to ans dat anw . microorganism ?? hmms. i forgot wad is dat . dat is like . oh shucks ? i lost one PRECIOUS mark . bohoos ! ='( ..

went out of the audi row by row . everyone was discussing abt the ans. its abt the same somehow . except the inheritence qns . wads the chance of their daughter getting night blindness . some haf different ans from mine . i felt so confused. anw, its over ! i cant take it back anyway . so , let's not think anymore & concentrate on my next paper which is tml . my lit paper 1 .. enemy of the people and unseen prose / poetry . full concentration todae . no music . wadsoever . in front of me .. wld b story books and notes. dats all . i gonna be bookwork for the day ! wahahas. little wormy worm. ~lalalalals !

after so long, its my first time conferencing wid marmie and ah ma on the phone . hahs ! had so much fun . dun realli feel like hanging up or rather ending the conversation dat fast . cos, they realli make me smile no matter wad . bud becos marmie wants to watch show . so conversation ended ! let's retrieve this conversation after 'o's again alright ? lets all now concentrate on our studies first barhhs . jia yous ! seeing marmie tml. yays !

i just wanna lean on ur shoulder once more..
so dat i'm able to feel the comfort in ur arms ..
i am exhausted ..
can u gib me the strength dat i used to haf ?
i'm feeling weak ..
i need you ..
am i able to meet u soon after my papers?
or do i haf to wait longer ?
sometimes,
just listening to ur voice during our phone conversation wasnt enough at all ..
i wanna see u personally ..
i'm missing u ..
i'm missing the memories we used to spend wid one another..
wishing that u are right here by my side now ..
hugging u tightly ..
& not letting u goo ..
becos ,
only u ..
are able to drain down all my sorrows..
picking up myself back once again ..
i love you dar..
always ...

No comments: