Friday, November 10, 2006

` mathematics paper #2

ENGLISH ORAL
SCIENCE PRACTICALS
BIOLOGY PAPER #4
LITERATURE PAPER #1
SOCIAL STUDIES
MATHS PAPER #1
CHEMISTRYPAPER #3
ENGLISH
GEOGRAPHY
MATHS PAPER #2
LITERATURE PAPER #2
ACCOUNTS PAPER #1
ACCOUNTS PAPER #2
SCIENCE (BIO/CHEM) PAPER #1

those i crossed out are papers that are done. NO MORE !! yeahhhhs ~

finally mostly all memorised subjects are done. i do not nd to headache anymore and kill my brain cells further .. its been quite sometyme i last blogged ehhs ? i was too tired and busy wid my stuffs . lazy to blog as well. bud now, i'm back in actions ! hahas . at least iam able to relax abit todae after my hell day this week . overall , papers are quite alright. except for geography and chemistry .

i regretted my whole life for chemistry on tues !! can u imagine ?? i study kinda hard for dat subject . on that day , due to insufficient of slp . i knocked out during my paper. my whole mind went dead . eyes kept on closing . i told myself to keep awake bud i just cant. i cant remember most of it. for 2 days or rather more than that.. i been hafing 3 hrs of slp daily only . it was realli tiring . i was so disappointed wid myself . ppl ! dun follow my footsteps ! its wrong. terribly WRONG ! now i regretted . i will never make the same mistakes EVER AGAIN !! while walking back home, i was thinking ..

wad if i fail my science ?
do i haf to re-take my 'o's ?
even if i fail my chem,
wld i even pass my bio ?
even if i score well for bio ,
wld the marks pull me up ?
wld my mcq paper pull me up as well ?
wld i even do well for science in the first place ??

so many questions occuring to me . i hardly cld even ans them one . the phobia was held within me. sci was my weakest subject . i studied so hard for it . and now ? will it gone to waste ?? seriously , i just hope a pass. just a pass ? c6 ? c5 ? i wld b so contented wid it . science is my weakest subject. i just wan some improvment . thats all . i cant afford to fail my science as its one of my major sub that leads me to enter poly . GOD , PLS SAVE ME ! i just haf to depend on my mcq for now. let me do well for that . I CAN DO IT !

as for geography , the questions were kinda challenging though . i'm able to do it . bud i do not realli haf confidence that i am able to do well . i was afraid that i answered wrongly .

well , at least now i'm taking 2 humanities subjects . one pure and one combine. i'm left wid lit for humanities . i am now depending on my lit paper 2 to gib me the confidence back to be able to do well . i pray hard !! that, the qns turn out wldn't be that hard. in this way , i'm able to take out my combined humans and use my lit as my humans to get into poly. B3 at least pls ?? !!

had maths paper 2 todae. the paper was kinda alright to me though . i wanna get b3 for maths . though i was aiming for a2 . bud now, seeing some qns dat i left out .. at least 7 marks i lost ? i doubt i am able to get a2 barhs . the paper was easier than last yr . i was quite contented wid this yr paper . keke ! this is the first time i took so many papers from the invigilator . wrote so many equations . lolls ! wonder if they are correct. I HOPE SO !

wad distracted me most was baowei sitting beside me !! that woman , is either she dropped her paper .. or things .. if not then she wld sneeze or pressing her calculator so loud as if she haf hatred towards the calculator . arghhhhs ! that gal is freaking making me so pek chek while doing my paper. cant do in peace . shucks !!

managed to finish my last qns on the dot ! bahahas ! my ans scripts were all around my table. it was so messy and i had quite a hard tyme figuring them all out and string them nicely. luckily, the invigilator was nice enough to gib me some tyme to tie them up neaty and writing my names as well. i was so gan jiong !! my hand was shivering like hell . lolls !

it was raining very heavily after my maths paper . so stayed in sch for awhile wid sandy , nuer and darling . went to canteen to buy some food as i was starving . the indian stall's food seems like left over food which has been stored for days and was kept in ntuc plastic bag . aunty was actually keeping it already. hahs ! but i heck care . went to buy from aunty . i was starving like hell . cant afford to wait anymore . so i ate . stayed in sch till 630pm . the rain went lighter . me and darling went home . while didi's dad fetch her and cheryl went home the other way .

i had diahhorea immediately when i reached home. poor me ehhs ?
I SWEAR I AM NOT GOING TO EAT FOOD FROM INDIAN STALL WHEN THEY ARE NOT SELLING ANYMORE !!!!

haish ! 'o' lvl is realli stressing me out & i am getting very exhausted over it . i'm left wid 4 papers and i'm done. i wonder if i shld jump for joy or not . it's simply making me crazy . i am surprised wid myself that for now, i no longer cry anymore whenever i'm stressed out even though i wld wan to . inside my heart , it just felt so terrible. bud i just couldn't . haf i changed ? haf i grew stronger ? like wad darling haf told me . mayb i haf grew up and think maturely . i am no longer young . i am 17 yrs old . no longer 7 . i admit myself for being such a kid at times . but fornow , i am growing to be an adult . its time to change and be strong . . so , congrats to me for dat ? LOL !

going to m'sia batu pahat for temple tour tml . truefully , i do not haf the mood to go anywhr . bud mom insisted me on going due to personal reasons . so no choice, haf to go. sun bian see master there abt my future ? hahs ! i used to see him once and it was rather true ! powerful ehhs ? hope that , after coming back from there , everything wld go well smoothly barhs. will be back during nite time. ((: ..

gonna wake up early tml !! 5.30am !! that's so damn early !!!!!!! its not my time to wake up . NO CHOICE. T_T ..

these are the photos i took on sun b4 going out for my family gathering . this destress myself. hahas ! enjoy them barhs . i know i am zi lian ! i admit for dat . =P . i am competiting wid my darling actually. see who got the most pictures. bud i lost ! she got more. hahas ! this shows that i am not as zi lian as her. opps ! =X .. bud still , its kinda scary that i took so much ! hahs . dun get nitemare when u see my pics. hahs !

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

time flew past . the time now is 12am . its me and dar 7th month anniversary ! hahs . guess he shld be racing for now barhhs . hope he'll be careful when he's driving .
dar, this is for you .



"Won't Let You Fall"

[Verse:]
I’ll never let you go
So, never let me go
I will be your journey
And you will be my road
Down the stormy path
Love will never come to pass
It will be an anchor
Although the winds may blow

[Pre-Chorus:]
And through the depths of high and low
Wherever you will go,
I’ll follow
To the end, back again
You know

[Chorus:]
Won’t let you fall
Fall out of love
‘Cause together we’ll be holding on
‘Cause all we have is us
Won’t let you go
Go away again
Because life don’t mean nothing at all
If I don’t have your love

[Verse:]
I will dry your tears
Take away your fears
Let me be your shelter
Your heart is safe in here
So beautiful and pure
There’s nothing
I would not endure
Oh, love as got me blindedI see it all so clear

[Pre-Chorus (1x)]
[Chorus (1x)]

[Bridge:]
I’m down for you for whatever
Anything you going through
What’s mine is yours
Every little thingI got you
Even when winds will changeCome smashing down and crashing on you

[Chorus]

love u always dar ! mwahhs ~!

No comments: