Thursday, November 16, 2006

` unknown feelings ..








No one knows what's on my mind ...
Neither do i know as well ..
It's an unknown answer ..
I am just so used to suffering my problems alone..
keeping things to myself..
That, i hardly open myself out to others ..
I know people would be there for me..
Whenever i needed them ..
Thanks for that & ur concern..
Just give me some time to change..
Let me expose myself more to the outside world ..
Maybe that would be better ?
Wouldn't be ?

All the best for my ACCOUNTS PAPER 1 tml ..

sometimes i felt the strongness in me ..
sometimes i felt weak ..
i can't sought them out ..
i am tired..
i am feeling very uncomfortable ..
i am falling sick ..
i just wann this torture to be over soon
once and for all ..

*waterdroplets slowly starts falling down gerry's eyes ...

geradine ,
if you feel so hurtful in ur heart ..
if you feel like crying ..
just let it out ..
vent it all out ..
let all ur problems leave ur heart ..
let it be free and easy ..
stop keeping things inside..
it's hurtful..
i noe its hurtful ..
so, just let it all out ..
if that makes u feel better then ..
just do it ..

now i realised ,
i am not a strong gal afterall
even though i used to feel that way ..
but i'll change
& fight this emotions till the end ..
i believe in myself ..
and i know i can do it ..
go geradine ... ! =)

No comments: