Wednesday, November 22, 2006

` shopping spree ! XD

YAYS ! cheerios for 'o's to be finally over ! haaaas . 20th nov 2006
gdbye books for the moment till my results are out. =X .

it been quite some time i last blog. & now, i am back in action . xD
had been out almost everyday . my legs are so tired. awww ~ but its ok. i dun mind. i haven't been enjoying myself for a pretty long time. so it's time. hohoos . oh my ! this whole nov, i am so damn fully book wid events. busy woman ! bahahas ~

okays ! back to topic.. well on mon been out wid ping & en from vivo to bugis. i just enjoyed myself being wid these two babes. it was realli fun . we took lots of pics. thanks to my digi cam memory card, it gave me some probs & now i haf to reformat them . all my pics are all gone. heartbroken !! boohooos. nvm ! at least we took some neoprints. it wasnt that bad .. better than nth ehhs ?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

while waiting for ping to end off her work , me and en was actually strolling round vivo. we saw this shop. the things there are so adorable. how i wish i cld haf those cute stuffs. i am in love wid them. they looked so real ..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


cute isnt it ? i cant remember wad the shop name was. all i remember was that it was near the playground area . hahs . inside the shop , en was actually asking me to take photo of this rabbit. the big one representing her & the small one representing jessica . i was joking wid her afterdat asking her .. "wad abt me ? " hahas .. well , i was not born yet. i am inside mama's tummy !! =D ! marmie, u shld feel touched okays ? we think of u. =)) .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

see how loving the rabbits are ? hehs !
yupps ! so dats how we spent our day on mon ..

ytd was hafing grad day rehersal . walking to the stage ... imagining that we are receiving our cert. how to bow properly and all that. i love the part when mrs leong was pretending to be the G.O.H .. the way she smile is so funni . hahs ! marmie , u shld b happy ehhs? heh heh ! then, we had our pae briefing regarding our JC / pre-u admission for first 3 months . bahahs . i am not that smart. i dun even qualify to enter one. lolls . so i guess the briefing is kinda useless to me. well, at least i learn some stuffs ? we also had our cca cert . yays ! i got A1 . proud of it to receive that grade. finish sch at 2 plus . sadly, todae is the last time of me wearing my sch u . no longer wearing till the end of feb .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


ONCE AN IJ , ALWAYS AN IJ
2.01.02 - > 21.11.06 . my journey in chij st. theresa's convent ends here .
goodbye sch !

wasnt feeling well ytd though . i guess its due to insufficient of slp barhhs . was feeling giddy the whole day in sch . thanks sandy for giving me her panadol . otherwise i guess i wld faint. was feeling quite terrible. felt much better after the medication took effect & we went to vivo giant to buy our bbq food for this coming mon. u may think its still early to buy them ehhs? however, all of us were busy wid our stuffs. so todae is the only day that we are able to buy the food together. no choice .

was dying to go home after that . i was dead tired . arhhhhs ! i cant rest . gotta meet my mom at 6 plus to collect some winter clothings from her fren at adelphi . helping her tocarry a bag home. stayed till 10 plus and i'm finally home. and guess wad ? i still cant rest ! poor me ehhs. was helping my bro 's rom invitation card. stayed up late till 4am to finish 3 designs . i dun mind helping becos all turned out beautifully. i was very contented wid my designs ! =) .

talking abt todae, i went shopping spree. bought a top from far east. i love it so muchh. it costs around $34 wid necklace as well at bus stop .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


it doesnt look realli nice on pic. but it look nice when i wore it. hahahs ! was walking around far east as jia en wants to buy her handbag . saw alot of nice tops at far east. gonna go back and buy them again when i ve chance to go for shopping . hees ! we walked round town area. from far east to bugis then to urban warehse. finally, jia en found a nice white handbag. =) . and yays ! she haf settled her stuffs. now, its my turn ..

went to suntec to get my fbt shirt . its been quite sometime i last went to suntec. i cant even recognise the route to the shop la !! hahs. till me, haf to slowly use my braincells to picture them out ? lolls. finally reached carrefour & we went in. arghhhs ! the fbt range size are so little. they dun haf a smaller size . basically, mostly are men sizes . they are big. the colours that i liked were mostly big. oh wells . not fated to get them. so i bought a short and a black top . again its black . hahs !

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i love the short's colour. so decided to buy it. and now, i haf to think which top suits the short. lolls ! ching cheng ! $$$ .. and there goes my money again .. jia en also bought one black fbt shorts. then, we head to marina . i forgotten how to walk from suntec to city link. so we walked one big round instead. and guess who we met ?! it was so qiao that we met .. jermain, minnie and jess. hahs ! they were just the opposite from us. they came from town - > marina - > suntec . and we came from town -> suntec -> marina. lols !

i think my brain is not working well todae. becos, i cant seem to recognise my route. we walked one big round marina just to find the link to city link. we finally found it ! went to bugis. becos i wanna buy my bag and polo tee. while waiting for train, dar called me and said that he was feeling terrible. no one was at home as everyone was at the shop. only he being home alone at home. no medication at home . he was feeling too weak to see doc. i was worried sick at that time asking jia en wad shld i do . was actually thinking of going to his place to see how he was but he said its okay. so i msged him to tell him that if there's anything just ring me and i'll go over . he realli scared the hell outta me . lucky he told me that he haf seen the doc when i reached home. phew ~ i'm relieved .

see dar !
i still think of u when i do my shopping okays ?
so, dun say that my shopping is more impt than u .
cos to me, u are more impt to me than anything else. =)
be touched ! lollls.

didnt realli haf the mood to shop after that when i reached bugis. i was wondering how was him .. oh well , not forgetting that jia en was wid me . i cant just simply feel so moody right ? so yupps. try to be back to myself and shop for bag. walked around bugis street . i found a nice one.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

yeahhhhs ! i got my items and shooo to giodarno . bought my white polo tee for work on sat . i am starting work this sat as some redemption gift counter ? working at my uncle's company . cos he says there is a vacancy for that job . so yeahs ! i got that job . will be working 2 wks during wkends. at least better than nth ehhs ? i got some income . hees. gotta wear white polo tee for work .

sat will be working from 11am-9pm .. the sun will be working from 12pm to 10 pm . pretty long hrs ehhhs ? lets see how my first day wld go. tralalalas ~

went back at 5 plus . my leg was aching when i reached home . spend quite alot todae . arhhs. gotta save money again for my next shopping spree.

i was being zi lian . as usual. hees !
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ok took one nice one and i went to shower and had kfc for dinner . dad bought it home . mom was actually kinda pissed off wid my dad becos she wants to see the 4d results and my dad doesnt allow her to ? becos he wants to watch show. my dad was throwing temper at her ? so, my mom came to my rm and complained to me that he was being very self-fish . oh wells , that's his attitude. i had scolding from him ytd for nth just becos he cant fix the new dvd drive well into my comp cpu ? he just vented his anger one me just like dat ? becos he got so pek cek ? for 17 yrs i ve been staying wid him. though it can be realli boiling at times wid him when he had this attitude. afterall, he's my father. i cant do anything also. i am used to it anw. since i ve controlled my temper for that long. why not i just control again ? now, thanks to my elder brother that he spelt the word " solemnisation" wrongly. he spelt "solemisation" instead .. and now i ve to edit the pics again . arghhhhs ! gonna hamtam him. thats for sure. hahs . was surpposed to pack my table todae. bud guess, i cant do it le . haf to finish up invitation designs as they are sending to the vender tml . after these, gotta do powerpoints slides . BROTHER ! I WAN CREDIT ! HEARD THAT ? CREDIT . OT PAY FOR ME PLS !!

lolls . i mean no harm la. just joking actually. i am willing to do it volunteeringly. =) . gonna slp late tonite again ..

meeting my darling sim tml ! gotta collect stuffs from her tml after her work. its been quite some tyme i last saw her. whee ~

to marmie ( jess ) :
u looked so pale todae. but yet, u still can do shopping even though u are sick. hope u are feeling better . hearing u that u vomitted 6 times was realli scary . better change the medication okays ? cos it wld just make u worse. this medication is simply too strong for u . if u take it further i mayb afraid that it may harm ur health further.

yea yea ! we will be there for each other whenever we nd each other yuppps ?!! shall go out when we are free okays ? and provided u are well also . its been quite sometime we last went together . i love u mama. take lotsa care ! wish yea haf a speedy recovery .. hopefully u are able to join us on fri.

`mwahhhhhhs - !

alrighty ! gotta do my construction for now. hopefully i can do something nice. hehs !

No comments: