Tuesday, October 31, 2006

`thank you messages ..

was crying myself to slp last nite .. sigh . anw, i felt slightly better todae .. as usual , didnt do anything except studying.

study
STUDY
STUDY !!

intensive revision on biology. dats my paper for tml .. 0800 - 0915 am .. wish me all the best for my 'o's barhhs . JIA YOUS !

to all 'o' lvl students :
hey ppl ! whether i noe u or do not . i dun mind . just wanna wish all 'o' lvl students all the best for their upcoming exams . do ur best no matter wad !! its our final stretch after spending 4-5 yrs of hardwork . after this, we will be travelling to a high stage . so, lets us put in all our efforts for this exams . once again, i wish u ppl all the best & jia you s !

feeling so lethargic todae. thanks to brother's call . otherwise, i guess i wld waking up till noon . hahas ! woke up at 10am plus .. had my breakfast , watch one dvd of princess hr & zoom to study ...

i wanna gib a big THANK YOU to my frens who wrote msges to me in ur blog . its realli sweet . i felt real touch . thank you for ur encouragments ..

*apologies for those who called me bud not picking up as i do not wanna answer any calls .

here's my dedications for u ppl .. hope u lyke this song . i will always remember u guys . u ppl will always keep a memory in my heart .



here are the msges for u ppl :

to alex kor :
kor, thanks for keeping accompany in msn even though i do not wan to chat wid u on the phone. u ve been consoling me . dun worry abt me. i'll be fine after awhile yupps . i wont let it affect my studies . u too take care of urself yupps ? anything also can let me noe. i'll be there for u when u nd me as well . thanks for being there wid me and making me smile . thinking all ur lame jokes just make me smile a little. i owe u one . will meet up wid yea one day after 'o's yupps ? as promise .

to kelvin brother :
my beloved sister !! alrighty . brother !! thanks for calling me in the morning and sending ur msges in the morning asking me if i'm alright . thanks for ur concern . dun forget our promises we made together arhhs . studying hard together. make sure neither one of us is left behind . i'm realli fortunate to haf u as my brother . u never fail to make me smile . come to think of it, we haf noe each other since pri 1 . so let me think .. consider 10 yrs of friendship already ? WOW ! dat's long. hahas ! let's jia you together for our 'o's. i cant promise u dat i am able to meet u after results day. bud i'll definately make one of my days free for u . we haf simply loads to catch up yupps ? missing u ! one more thing ! i wanna see ur dogg soon. ((:

to baobeii marmie :
yupps ! not to worry .. i love our jokes ytd. though i'm feeling sad. bud i'm trying my best to make u luff. hahas ! and yes i did it. sorry for not saving ur life bud instead harming u. =P .. is ur stomach still pain ? i hope it feels better . (( : .. remember . whenever u haf stomach pains , drink hot water . or u may also lie on the bed , use a flat cushion to press on ur tummy . it helps. dats how i reduce my pain whenever i am hafing stomachaches. u can try if u wan ..

dun worry abt it . i won't let it affect my studies . like wad i said, i am pushing aside . i dun wanna think abt it anymore . studies are more impt than this. if he cant attend, its okay . we dun haf a choice isnt it ? no one wants it to be like dis. thanks for ur understanding mama. he knows that i'm surpporting him no matter wad happens . so not to worry yupps ?

of cos ! who wants to be sad ehhs ? its realli very hurtful to be sad. dun u think so ? i will be waiting for u phone call regardless u are sad or happy. 24/7 .. my phone is switched on for u no matter wad happens. u noe wad? i guess the only thing we haf now to keep our mind away from troubles are studies & exams . only that .. then we are able to keep our mind away from things for awhile . better than thinking abt the situation and crying right ? hahs. neither do i wan it to be this way either. lets be happy happy !!

ohhs ! dat day . hahas ! i still remember we were playing some kind of soccer game. hitting some round stuffs . we were so excited abt it. we kept on screaming . the room was filled wid us. we felt so comfortable wid it . hars .. i really miss those gd old days. let's retrieve that after our 'o's ehhs ? i dunno when will that be. bud we will definately find a day .

i guess todae wld b my last msg for u till 17 oct barhs . all the best for ur papers ! haf confidence & i'm sure u can enter ur fav jc ehhs ? cjc right ? if i'm not wrong. u can do it ! i haf confidence in u. ((: .. see u tml ! loves u !

to jia en ( darling / ah ma ) :
darling !! i also wan phone chat .. can the 3 of us conference ? i dun wanna be left out. boohoooos !! eh eh eh ! ni men liang ye too much le barhs.. go pub never invite me lorrs. u two private dating. hmppfffs !! hahas .. jus kidding. i dun wanna be extra either ..

come to think of it, we are turning 18 next yr. time realli flies. we are going to be grown-ups . =)

darling , dun kill me . im sorry abt ytd for not telling u . i jus wanna be alone for a moment . like wad u said , nd some time for reflection ? moreover , my mom was in my rm .i dare not call u . dun be angry okays ?

i am very clear .. u are my grandma, u are my close fren , u are my darling . we promise each other that we wld b there for each other regardless wad happens. i'm sorry dat i broke it ytd . cos , i really nd sometime alone. yuan liang wo barhhhs ..

thanks for urre understanding .. thanks for ur msges for me.. thanks for urrre reply. i dunno how many thanks am i going to say to u. cos its alot. once again. thanks darling ! dun worry alright ? it wont affect my studies. i can bao zhen dat . i will study real hard for my 'o's . its my main priority for now . i dunno if he wld make up for it . bud i dun mind anymore . whether he wants it or not. it doesnt matter anymore . as long as he's by myside i'm contented . realli .. i dun ask much .. i just nd him to be wid me.. dats all ..

tml is our paper . let's jia you together and achieve our best results ! ((: .. meet u at 710am at my hse downstairs alright ? we shall travel to sch together by my dad's "car".. hees ! see u tml darling. loves u loaddddddssssssss !!

to darling / sotong / sister / pig / sim :
heys ! u got alot of nicknames. i guess there are some i missed out . hees ! look how many i given u ? hahas ! anw, sry for making u worry ytd. u kept asking wad happen to me bud i did not wanna answer . cos, i was afraid that i may cry again. i dun wanna cry infront of my mom . she's in my room. so apologies for telling u ytd okays ? thanks for yea concern yuuppps ? bud dun worry , i am quite alright now . i'll be back to normal soon. promise okays ? if i'm not wrong, tml is the first day of u starting ur work . hope u enjoy doing ur sales barhhs . bud i bet u are going to. who knows, mayb u will be getting free shoes home ? wahhhs .. that costs very expensive ehhs ? i guess, thats in my dreams barhs. if its only for real. i wonder if the shoes are nice. hehs ! if they are not, even if its free, i bet u wont even wan. agree ? after my exams, let me noe the time of ur break and we will meet up for lunch.. and as usual , we will do our craps and gossips. =) darling , wo xiang si niii leeeeeeeeee !! ai niii ..!

to besties van & sher :
hey babes ! its been quite sometime we had fun together ehhhs ? i am missing those dayyys.. keep urself free after my exams end ! hahas. i am booked wid u gurls to haf overnite movies , outings , shoppings, gossips ,drinks ! i am dying to meet u gurls soon ... XD .. and also nt forgetting to ask my new god cousin to come along too ? shao min ? if i'm not wrong. kee kee ! our new kaki . ((: .. see yea soon babes. missing yea loads ! muacks !

ALL THE BEST FOR TML ! JIA YOUUUSSS !! =)


No comments: