Thursday, March 08, 2007

` an enjoyable day !

applied my application form at SHATEC ytd . i haf decided to take hotel management . though i noe it wldnt be an easy course for me to go through and the course fees are realli not cheap bud i told myself ..

if i realli wan it ,
if i'm realli interested in it ,
i'm READY for everything !

sad to say that i failed my eng for 'o's . yeah . its realli kinda shocking for that cos normally i passed . oh well , its over . not to think abt it anymore . surpposed to take my test todae. however , i was too exhausted . i could not wake up as i revised my eng till 2am last nite . its been ages i ve last touched my eng ! not gonna care for that .. just wanna do my best for the tests this time round cos it realli impt to me . i dun wanna loose any chances nor hope i had within me .

timing for my test tml is at 10am !
i better get myself to slp early tonite ..
in order to be FRESH and ALERT .

` xD

sigh ~ if only i passed my eng . i wouldnt haf gone thru all these trouble. just do the application and interview.
I'M DONE !

$50 for application fees ..
$30 for test fees ..
in total $80 ..

$$$$$$$$$
GONE ..

had interviewed wid one of the trainer . initially my mind was full of answers and questions bud when he appeared , my mind was in total blank! arghhhhs ~ this thing always happens. why like that ? and guess wad ? he happens to be my brother's ex - colleague in mandarin !!

he : hello GERADINE!
me: hi ..
he : you looked familar .. hmms ~ let me see wads ur surname .. arhhhhhs ! you haf a brother right ?
me : yupps !
he : edwin !
me : ahh . yea !
he : whr is he working now?
me : tan ..
he : tan chong right ?
me : yupps !
he : heh heh heh !

okays ! that got me even more tensed becos to my thinking, he wld haf higher expectations of me ! plus, i dun realli know much abt hotel management larhs . basically wad i answered was wad came out from my mind . mostly , RUBBISH ! hopefully i answered them correctly . however , he gave me the strange looked, realli made me feel weird .

oh wells . its over !! its over !! lets not think abt it. tests are more impt in my eyes now !



  • multiple choice
  • comprehension
  • composition
  • oral communication

duration : 2 1/2 to 3 hrs .

hopefully everything goes well for me .

thanks to jia en & mom for accompanying me there and of cos not to forget my dad for fetching me ! hees . i shld basically count myself fortunate to haf such lovely people around me . encouraging me so much . things between me and dar has been settled . we apologised to each other looos. i admitted to myself that i was kinda self-centered and not think of others. now that i ve realised my mistakes, i'll changed it ! look on the positive side of life and will not try to think of the negative way anymore .

its not the end of my life as yet !

that's GERADINE's attitude !

after settling everything , mom went home while me and jia en went east coast to meet suzanna and sandy . took mrt to tiong first . both of us were feeling hungry . so, we bought cupcorns and ice cream for ourselves .
mmmmms ~
YUMMY!

we were hafing difficulties in choosing the ice cream flavours at first . cos all of them looked so delicious to us bud we managed to pick up our decisions in the end !

dun u think the ice-cream looks kinda like the 3 colour kueh ? :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

so ENJOY horrs ?

took 16 after that .
long long journey ...

found them at mac . they decided not to go cycling anymore as it was getting late . -_- " . wasted our time going there . got myself changed to shorts . i was wearing long sleeves initially due to my interview . the weather was so hot !

went to the washroom to get myself change and we went bedok to haf our dinner . gortt to know desmond as well . nana's and jia en's colleague . nice chap !
aiyOoos . we had so much fun at hawker centre. the food were yummy too !

pictures taken while walking to the hawker :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

i love this one especially !
the taste is so different from normal kind ..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

we shared our food together ..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

feeling so bloated.
mouth-watering already ?
hehs .

we finished our mission !! yeahs . hahs :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

after having our dinner , we were mostly crapping away . luffing all our hearts out so loudly like some kinda mad people . i love my gals so much . we almost felt like vomitting larhs . hahs . then , nana and sandy was actually training me on orals .

LOLs .

picture descriptions . thats my weakest one .

walked to HDB flat to take pics after dinner. doing stupid poses .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

ewws ! disgusting fellows . [ nana's idea ] :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

different expressions ? :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

all of us went high while walking back to bus stop. me and jia en became very mushy towards each other . -__- " .. till all of them cant stand it . hahs .

wanna know something ? the two dumbos [ nana and des ] gave us the wrong info. we werent surpposed to cross opposite to take bus 14 back to bukit merah. in the end .. the dumbs dumbs listened to the two dumbos causing us ended up landing back to bedok interchange again .

LOLs .

the bus that took us back to interchange . =S :
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

sandy also fell into it. cant blame them as well. bedok is not our place . we were so unfamiliar wid the place larhs . decided to take 608 as it was more convenient for us. we bagan to wonder .. why were we waiting for bus 608 such a longtime ? luckily i checked the board sign. it says that the last bus was at 1930 .

DUMB US !

we were still fated to take bus 14 anyways. hahs . the bus was FREAKING COLD when we board it . wanted to slp throughout the journey bud we did not in the end. cant even slp at all.
FREEZING ...
gagagas .

reached bm .. took 273 . same thing happened .
OMG ! why were the buses that we board were so cold ???
can't stand it .
reached home at 10 plus .
=) .

wadever it is ,
its an enjoyable day !

I LOVE YOU ALL ....

gonna REVISE hard for now .
WISH ME ALL THE BEST !


jia yous jia yous !

i m gonna do my application for driving lessons tml too .
finally , my wish is going to be fulfilled !
filling up wid sa kor ! =) .
we were planning to learn together .
hehs hehs .

" wid all you being there for me ,
i cld then picked myself up again .
thank you ! "

No comments: