Monday, March 05, 2007

` posting of schhhh .

finally finished one of it 2 days ago . gonna do the next day a few days later when i'm free becos comp been very laggy these few days . it's time to do some clear up . memory is running low ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tml is the day .
MY POSTING !
gagagas ~

dar told me that mail wld be coming at 2pm . arhhhs ! ve to wait till that time . i thought that checking of posting wld be thru website. luckily i asked jessica . otherwise i wld be waking up early so foolishly in the morning to check the posting thru website.
=S .
anw, i'll be meeting him tml .
wheees ~
cos he is yearning for my lunch treat due to my first pay .
i promised him that.
>.< ..
and he doesnt allow me to know abt my posting results larhs !
arghhhs .
baddie ..

well , i just hope that my posting wld be the first 2 choices becos among all the choices i made , these two are the ones that i'm most interested in .

WISHED ME ALL THE BEST !

prays hard*

" my future lies in you .
no matter whr i've been posted to ..

i wld strive for the best ! "

No comments: