Tuesday, March 27, 2007

` VENTING OUT ANGER !

okays !
im seriously not in the mood to blog abt the stuffs i did todae ..
but i just wanna vent out my freaking anger i had now ..

apologies if i sound pretty harsh .

is it realli fun to make people angry like me ?
i said before !!!
dun ever made me angry . becos i am not a person who can realli made with .
this time you really did it !!
are you HAPPY now ??

im already quite annoyed to the fact when you keep saying that ...
in 1 yr time ..
we will break .. going for another guys and leaving you alone .
common !
im your girlfriend .
shldnt you gib me some sense of security to the fact that saying we will last forever or others ?
do something to hold me back and not letting me go ??

and then what ?
you got me even more annoyed by keeping quiet which you dont usually do ..
asking me whats my prob when i dun find anything wrong ?

when i finally got myself angry and you said it was just a joke ?
WHAT IS THIS ?? !!!
yeahs .
im finally pissed off for now .

i cld have just hang up your call .
however, i do not noe whats stopping me and i hold on .
mayb i do not wan the situation to be worse .
i was controlling very hard .

you think i was playing along with you by pretending to be angry ?
hahas !
sorry i was not .
in fact trying my best to cool myself down ..

you asked me to say " I LOVE YOU " before hanging up .
sorry im afraid i cant do it at the moment .
the most i can say was "GOODNITE " .

OH GODDD !!!
DAMN IT !

just let me vent everything out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHS .

my heart is feeling so terrible now for goodness sake .

mayb i shld say ....
lucky this wasnt my angiest moment. terrible things cld have happen . 360 degrees different side of me .
dun you dare make it happen .

im telling all of you .
im serious !
im not a gal whom can realli mess up with .

" i just wanna be alone for now .
only music cools me down ."

No comments: