Wednesday, March 28, 2007

` a little better but not any .

i asked myself ..
why am i so affected abt this stupid situation ?
right now , though i felt a little better ..
bud i have not fully cooled down yet .

you know what ?
i teared myself to slp last nite till 3am plus .
WTH .
yeah ...
you can say i m stupid or rather silly abt this .
it may be a small situation but i made it as if its like so big .
or mayb i shld say ..
no one has ever did this to me before .
i felt a little " bu gan xin " .
my heart was indeed feeling very terrible .
i can neither shout nor bang anything cos my family were at home .
so i cld do was to be alone and remain silent by blasting the music .

music is everything to me .
it explains my inside-out .

early in the morning , i asked myself ..
shld i answer his call or not ?
i dunno .
i just dun feel lyke talking to him for the moment .
i still felt the anger .

wad got me fed-up in the nite again was sending out his form for him .
he didnt tell me that todae was the last day .
all he mentioned was 31st march .
when he told me todae was the last day ..
i was boiling again cos he told me last min ..

i just hate last minute stuffs !

haish .

" musically inclined .
it expressed my emotions . "

No comments: