Friday, March 09, 2007

` it turned out alright afterall . (( :

YEAHS !
da sao bought me cao ge cd loooos !

thank you so much ...

enjoyed listening to it.
iLOVE him !
iLOVE his singing !
iLOVE his songs .
awwws ~
my idol .

LOLS .

hmms ~
after going thru this much ,
its realli silly of me for crying and being this way after knowing posting .
blahs blahs blahs ~

alright !
its tyme for me to change ..
be MATURED enough to do my own thinking ..
and also turned myself to become a true REAL WOMAN !
heard that ?
i repeat ,
REAL WOMAN !
btw, i am not getting any younger le larhs .
lastly , pls get myself by learning to be more understanding for others and not being so self-centred .
yeahhhs ~
THATS THE WAY !

well , its nice thinking positively cos it basically just makes your day !
your life just become so much brighter .
dun u think so ?

woke up at 8am in the morning todae.
got myself rdy ..
dad fetched my mom and me to Shatec !

i paid my own eng tests .
$30 .
=) .

i had oral first .
its not passage reading nor picture description bud its by ..
COMMUNICATION .
it gave me several choices to choose .
and ..
i chose ..
" my greatest achievement in life . "

to tell you the truth , i made up most of my story while i was communicating wid the trainer . hahs ! had 10 mins to get myself prepared.. 3mins talk to the examiner. it went pretty ok though . she wasnt actually paying attention to me of wad i ve said . well , i guessed, she just wanna hear how do i express myself in english and also the way of communicating barhs .

then, i had written papers after that . it lasted for two and a half hrs . had a student taking wid me as well . one of the lady took us to the study rm to have our papers .
adoiiiis ~
saw lotsa guys in the room. they were damn noisy larhhs but yet polite when they hit my chair . hahas ! cos the place was rather cramp larhs . didnt realli bother abt them as i was concentrating too much on my eng paper . however, i was kinda irritated after that as there were one grp of students entering into the rm not long after . OMG! the noise level was like getting so much higher ... @#$$@$%#...

arghhhhhhs ~
plus, next door was having some drilling . haiyOoos . luckily im able to take it though i felt kinda distracted while i was doing my compo . had lotsa ideas at first bud due to the noise lvl , some of my ideas were gone ! wadever it is, i told myself to just continue and not be bothered by them .

I DID IT eventually !
xxxxD .
cheers for me !!
LOLs .

if the noise lvl goes up further ,
i swear i am going to shout at them ..
telling them to SHUT THEMSELVES UP !

" hello , im doing my test !
pls be considerate !
THANK YOU ! "

in the paper , it contains :
1) mulitple choice

  • Comprehension
  • Vocabulary
  • Grammar

2 ) written

  • Composition

everything turned out alright afterall . i was actually scaring myself too much as i thought letter writing wld be tested too. becos the person briefed me before that the standard is the similar as 'o's . in the end, there wasnt any . aiya ! made me revise like hell last nite .

LOLS .

its okay anw , i got myself prepared better than not ehhs ? hees . vocabs were very CHIM ! luckily, i remembered how my eng teachers taught me how i select if i do not know the meanings. i followed the trick and hopefully it works . =)) .

was having high tide in the mids of doing my papers . luckily i managed to finish my papers earlier by 15 mins plus checking. so handed up to the lady and quickly ran up to the washroom. hahs.

wahhhs ~
SO SHIOK ..

other than that ,
a big OKAY for me .
((:

consider GOOD NEWS yea ?
now i just have to wait 2 to 3 wks later for my news whether my application is gonna be succesful or not .

went Westmall wid mom to haf lunch at mosburger. then she took a cab down to work as she was runnin late while me , went to the library to kill some time .. waiting for sa kor's arrival . sa tiu fetched us to BBDC .

OH LEHS !
i applied for my lessons looo !
enrolment fee cost $ 84.00
excluding lessons fee.

i shld say ,
" its not cheap . "

however , in order to make my wish come true ,
I DUN MIND !!

deposited $200 in our fees account as everything has to be done thru online booking .
so , me and sa kor did the same thing .
we have decided to take MANUAL driving .
CLASS 3 .

did eye sight test also .
OMG ! the letters were so small larhhhs .
luckily , i managed to see them .
hahahahs .

i received ...

  • PRACTICAL TRAINING HANDBOOK
  • BASIC THEORY OF DRIVING
  • ADVANCED TEHROY OF DRIVING
  • WATER BOTTLE
  • NTUC INSURANCE LETTER

from the counter gal.
hengs ..
got the help from vanessa. otherwise both of us were realli kuku into booking of sessions .
hahas !

my first session is gonna start on 17/3 , sat at 09.50am to 145pm !
looking forward to my lessons ..
((:

oh gosh! i made my dear angry todae as i havent been answering his phone call for 3 days. its either me, sleeping or i put my phone into silent mode . as a result , he got fed up .

sorry dar !
i didnt mean to .. dun be angry okayyys ?
yue liang wo barhhhs !
LOVE YOU !
mwahhhs ~


okays ! now that i haf settled my driving lessons . not to forget , my next step is to get into vocal lessons . i haf called the sch and the person told me that the audition is on 20 march . im not gonna loose this chance anymore ! my darling sim is joining me too.

hohohos ~
i gortt a "kaki" wid me now.

" i'll never forgo any chance..
i have within me . "

No comments: