Tuesday, March 20, 2007

` Vocal Audition .

whoas ~
was practising my song in the afternoon .
after practising a few ones .
i decided to sing Landy's song .
" zhu wo shen ri kuai le . "

i cld not remember the rest bud i managed to remember this .
moreover , i was familar wid this one .

` xD ..

haish !
wonder wads wrong wid my resizing of my previous post pics . it just cant get smaller even though i resized it .
had no choice bud to leave it as it is barhs .

took a bus in the evening down to Red Dot Traffic Building .
paid the audition fee $20 .

while reading the application slip ,
came to wonder .. there are also dance lessons including inside as well .
wahhs !
cools .
however , im very bad at dancing larhhhh !
if you ask me to dance ,
i'll make a fool outta myself.

LOLs .

once i got into the audition rm ..
i was asked to self intro and then sing .

i was pretty nervous cos this is my first time doing this ..
plus , i have no experience at all .
initially , i wanted to look at him and sing .
however , i was afraid ..
once i looked at him , i wld forgot my lyrics .
so i just looked elsewhr and sing .

every beginning of the sentence ..
my voice wld shiver a little .
after that its fine !

HOHOS ~

luckily ..
i managed to pass thru ..

then he asked me some questions ...

him : have u participated in any competitions before ?
me : NOPE !

him : how do you know this school ?
me : thru newspapers .

him : have u learnt singing before ?
me : Yes . when i was seven .

him : ohh ! which sch ?
me: hahs ! i cant remember .

him : okays . nvm . u played organ ?
me : Yes
him : still learning ?
me : i stopped currently .
him : why ?
me : becos of my 'o's last yr .
him : oic .

him : okays ! thats all . thanks for coming .. will contact you again soon . =) . Bye Bye !
me : Bye Bye .

whoas ~
that's fast .
hahs .
bud its a good experience .
went maxwell to have dinner and went home .

Okays !
you guys may be thinking . why on earth did i join vocal lessons ehhs ?
many people may think . its just singing . u can just sing at home and have fun wid it . but why joining it and spending money on learning it ? its just wasting of $$ .

well , for those who knows me well ...
Singing has always been my passion since young . it has been my dream of becoming a singer .
Not only singing but composing songs , tunes and be talented .

my Biggest dream in life is to perfom on stage .
being as one singer ..
playing my song ...
allowing my fans to enjoy it .

now , its only the beginning stage on stepping towards my dream .
and i hope ..
i wld be able to achieve it ONE DAY !

" SHINE IT ON .
BE GLAMOROUS ! "

No comments: