Saturday, March 17, 2007

` First theory lessons

these are the neOs we took on thurs.
the day when we bought for fat boy present and party stuffs .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ive been having insufficient slp these few days .
its realli tiring .
arghhs ~
hate this mood .
yeahhs !
the pek chek mood .
for those who know me well , you'll know.
hahas .

for goodness sake , i cant wake up todae . been lazing on the bed . however , i told myself todae is my first theory lesson . i HAVE TO ! realli dun feel like going leehhhs . so bin tua .

LOLs .

quickly got myself rdy then took bus 188 to BBDC . reached punctually and reported at 9.50am wid sa kor .
first lesson starts from 9.50 am to 11.30 am .
haishya !
shldnt have even brought my theory book larhs !
the instructor didnt even use .
he's a good joker man ! sa kor was luffing so loudly when he tell jokes . thats good also . at least he keeps us awake .

` xP

had lunch after lesson wid vanessa and sa kor . just nice , van had her driving lessons on the same day as us . so she joined us for lunch . the stall aunty got attitude prob sia .
hmmmpff .
went to washroom after lunch .
van went home while the both of us attended his lesson again .

2 sessions were by him .
2nd lesson starts from 12.05pm to 1.45 pm .
hmms ~
this lesson wasnt as interesting as the morning one .
guess he's tired as well .

LOLs .

will be having my basic theory practice on mon at nite .

i was surpposed to meet adrian after my lessons to pass him his bday present initially .
thought there was family gathering todae .
cos there's always during wkends . never did i thought , there wasnt . so, i went to cancel our appt wid him in the morning or mayb i heard wrongly when mom told me smth .
arghhhs ~
wadever it is , I'M SORRY ADRIAN !
will pass to you next wkend .

as usual , having lack of slp wld leads me to fever . i was having slight as my body was feeling very hot . went straight home after class . took bus 188 back . as the bus was crowded , i had to stand .
hohos ~
i cld not balance myself in the bus . i was feeling kinda weak . immediately, when i saw an empty seat , i grabbed it and sat down .
then ,
Zzzz ..
i knocked out and i almost slept on someone's shoulder .
paiseh larhhs ~
luckily the passenger beside me was a female .
if its male ,
OMG !
i dun even wanna imagine that .

reached home , bathe and tried to get myself to slp as my head was hurting terribly .
wonder wads wrong wid me cos i just cant get myself to dreamland .
was feeling so frustrated .
so wad did i do ?
its been ages i last played my organ . so i vent it out there .
felt so much better and went to slp .
WEIRD me !

slept from 4pm to 8pm .
didnt realli have the appetite to have dinner .
gona haf bday celebration for FAT BOY tml .
he's turning 16 and also at the time ..
party for my BROTHER !

" in a relationship ,
trust plays an important role .

No comments: