Friday, April 27, 2007

`` Back to school .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

as usual , i woke up at 3am to have my medication becos i was in pain then woke up at 8am to get myself rdy for sch .mom doesnt want me to attend sch at first as i was having slight fever but i insisted on going .she was worried abt me but i told her that im fine .

=)

dad fetched me . i was having abit of car sickness during the journey . mich and evi came to find me at locker room. at that moment of time , i was feeling dizzy . i scared them . they helped me carried my bags and books to class . so helpful hors ?

when i entered the class, my classmates asked me if im alright and i said i'll be fine after a while . they really took care of me for the whole day. and i managed to catch up loads of gossips here and there . frens been updating me abt the stuffs . hahas !

stupid colin , isa they all kept on making me laugh when i cant . you know how painful i actually felt . oh god ! but its entertaining afterall . they were so funny bunch of people ! hahs !
wait till i recovered ....
i'll shoot back!

LOLs .

lesson ended at 4pm . so classmates were planning for outing . i didnt join them as i wasnt feeling good . well, there's always next time yea ?
i'll join you guys when i have recovered !

tml wil be removing my stitches at 930am . though i felt afraid ... but thinking that my torture is gonna end soon....
im feeling excited !!
i wanna munch my foooood !!!

there are so many food im craving for now.
hees .

" munching of food ..
is all im dying for . "

No comments: