Saturday, April 21, 2007

` tOOpid wisdOm tOoth.

i was actually surpposed to be attending my vocal lesson. however, pains started to occur at my gums very badly when i woke up. tooth is growing . moreover , it's sharp ! its hurting .
ouchS !

i cant delay any further . i do not feel the torture anymore . mom booked an appt for me on mon. which means that i gotta take half day off from sch .
DARN !
gonna miss lessons .

)):

okays . as promise to my dear , he asked me to upload photos of our baby cactus . cos he misses it .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

baby is growing taller and fatter now.

`` xD.

time really flies and one wk of sch had ended! well , i really enjoyed being with my classmates .they were really one great bunch of people to be with ! imagine ? just one week and we got so close with one another . its really great ! lots of gossips around here and there as well.

hees ~

i really enjoyed being in school. though hrs are long, projects coming up are giving us lotsa stress. plus , econs is really a killer for me !! however ,thinking of the moments we spent together with my classmates, they just brightened up my day and they willingly explained to me patiently if they do understand . nice ppl aren't they ?

[[:

went to sa kor hse in the evening .poor me ..didnt really had the appetite to eat . mom harmed me by asking me to put bongela gel cos she said i wld be able to feel better after that . never did i thought it got worse and i felt so painful !

reached home at around 1145pm and i was running slight fever . just took my painkiller . gonna rest for now .

" im missing you as each day goes by ..
when will i see you again ? "

No comments: