Saturday, April 28, 2007

`` stitches removed ! xD

930am was my appt at the dental clinic and you know what ? i finally able to get my rest without waking up in the middle of the night !

soooo HAPPY !

LOLs .

the moment my stitches were removed , i had this feeling ...
weird but yet SHUANG arhhhs !

the reasons of feeling weird were becos ..
i felt a hole in my gums ...
its somehow painful after the removal of strings...
no more string attached , its feeling loose .

also , i felt so SHUANG were becos ..
i no longer felt it tight ...
i can relax ...

most imptly , im able to MUNCH very soon !!

hohohohohos .

slowly slowly , its healing ...
oh yays !

alrights , took 57 bus back home to change my clothing and off to catch a cab for my vocal lesson as im running late .

during the lesson, we did warm up exercises first then individual singing .
oh god !
i forgotten abt the preparation of song but thank god that my instructor was able to understand my situation .. so, i'll sing next week instead as its still hurtful when i tried to sing .

phewww ~

" very soon , this will end ...
once and for all ."

No comments: