Monday, April 23, 2007

` Bye Bye wisdom Toothie ..

vomitted twice in the morning when i woke up . was feeling kinda goggy and weak .

went to school for maths todae . frens asked me to stay at home to rest but i insist on going . hehs ! just dun wanna skip lesson .

i LOVE my classmates larhs . so caring bunch of people . somemore, they sent me off to bus stop during lunch break . so touch !

lesson ended 1130am . took bus 188 home first . gums were very hurtful todae . its the whole stretch this tyme . mom cooked for me soup and went off to take mrt . appt was at 230pm at bishan . didnt noe grandma waited for us at the clinic as she knew the doc there . so may charge cheaper . hees !

when i entered in , i was reallly scared. guess wad silly stuffs did i do when the doc say i have to do surgically immediately while he was preparing his equipments ? i was actually praying to god tell him to bless me ? hahas ! i was really scared ! i know it sounds stupid larhs . but i just wanna do it . give me some ease .

LOLs .

first he gave me 3 jabs . then covered me with surgical clothes and blind folded me . first jab was pretty pain cos it was the first one . other than that , it became numb so it wasnt that bad . dr tang said i was cool . i was like .. " heh heh " .. becos most of the people wld scream after jab or tremble before the operation starts .

[[:

overall .. the operation went smoothly . it doesnt hurt at all ! just that i can feel the pressure when he was doing it . had drilling . the plucking out of teeth and the stitches . oh god ! when i saw i strings .. and he started sewing . i felt so yucky. Sat wld be my next appt to remove the string ..

eeeeee ~ felt so er xin .

the whole procedure's bill was so expensive . $500 . heartpain . luckily , mom managed to pay for medi-save . so it wasnt that bad afterall .

on our way back home , mom wanted to buy some breads at prima deli . so i waited outside . after buying , i felt very giddy outta sudden . vommiting feeling started to occur. i do not know where's my route . i stayed still . i felt terrible ! luckily the shop keeper saw me and gave me a chair to sit down . he gave me oil and mom applied on my head . i felt better after that . but still feeling very terrible . i wanted to talk to tell them how i feel . however, i just cldn't. i felt so numb . once i talk , i just wanna puke .

oh god ~ i almost fainted on the street .

then another lady came giving me warm water . they were so caring . i rejected them by giving them sign language . after that, this boss came to my mom and told her then he has fetched a cab for us . so nice of them !

i got up slowly . mom was surpporting me tightly and got into the cab . created attention when i reached home , i got myself changed and went to bed to have a rest . not long after . it wasnt 3 hrs yet . cos the numbness wld stay on till that period . unfortunately , it was less than 3 hrs . abt 2hrs , the pain starts to occur badly . i cld not get myself to slp . i was in real pain . so , i quickly got up and took painkillers . whatever things i cld do to stop my pain .

i had difficulty in swallowing . cos the numbness was still there . the feeling was just horrible ! the disgusting thing was , when i swallowed my medication , the water started to come out from my nose . i know thats gross .

ARHHHs !

it sound so sick ehhs ?

and i went back to bed after that to rest .

3 hrs was gone . the numb was over . at least i am able to talk . to communicate a little better than none . without communicating a day , i can DIE ! hahs . though i am feeling much better now but my teeth is still hurtful . moreover , its bleeding as well . i doubt i cld get a nice sleep tonite .

wad i had for dinner was just liquid drink . red bean soup . just the soup itself . no solid food at all till abt 3 days later or so .

SIGH ~

i wan to cry already larhhs . havent even last for a day and i got craving for food already ! so nan-shou ! a food-lover like me , just cant live without munching .

hees hees hees ~

i got 5 days mc from doc . however , i am just gonna gib myself 3 days MC . which means , wed i wld be back to sch if im able to . hopefully so as i do not wanna miss so much lessons . there are so many things to catch up . plus , my dearest classmates misses me !! hahs . so sweet of them to have called me , sms-ed me or msn-ed me to ask me how am i .

sadly to say that , im unable to join the fun tml as they wld be giving someone's bday surprise ! well , health is more impt ehhs ? this pain wld last me for days . i have no choice but to control it . nvm . just let me suffer this once and for all and i wld be able to enjoy my days once again ! hees .

" Let me be strong ..
to hold on this pain bravely . "

No comments: