Wednesday, April 04, 2007

` full body check-up

surpposed to wake up at 9am . however, i woke up at 9.40am instead . hahas ! too lazy to get off my bed . quickly ate my breakfast , bathe and got off from home to meet my mom .
took bus 145 together to Sata .

the queue was fast though . there wasnt much ppl . had my blood test , typhoid injection , chest x-ray , urine , body check up , eye sight .
guess wad ?!!
i finally grew taller by 4cm !! from 157cm to 161 cm . hahas . dun call me shortie anymore ! however , i still wanna grow larhs bud i bet its impossible as well . just dun let me shrink . i'll be more than happy . hehs .

unfortunately i lost weight . i grew 4cm and i lost 4kg .
LOLs .
if this goes on , i am seriously really going underweight which im already am now .
=S

can anyone tell me how to gain weight by not increasing the size of my body ?
hmms ~
i know thats sounds stupid bud i simply need to reach to acceptable weight and not UNDERWEIGHT .

duhhhs ~

during injection and blood test . i was seriously opening my eyes big looking the needle poking thru my skin . i just find it interesting though. hope i can do it on others as well . hahs ! can say i bian tai or wad larhs . it just attracts me !

LOLs .

everything ended abt an hour . got to collect my report tml at 3pm .
had frog leg porridge for lunch !
mmmms .
yummmy !

weather has been so hot nowadays . i was perspiring like nobody business while having my lunch. hahas . reached home at 2pm plus while mom went for work . did a little revision for my evaluation before going sa kor 's hse for dinner .

reached at 645 pm . poor mei mei was having fever . Oh my god ! this gal sure can run here and there even though she's sick . hyper-active gal. hahs ! i was playing wid her and kailin . then we had dinner together and sa tiu fetched us to BBDC .

arghhhhs ~
i failed again. this tyme im very sure its due to careless mistakes . just by 4 more questions and i pass . haiyOos . so IDIOTIC !
im so gonna pass next round .
gagagas ~

ended up 830pm and sa tiu fetched me home as he's working night shift.

((:

" knOwing your future in LIFE ?
is simply UNPREDICTABLE ! "

No comments: