Saturday, April 14, 2007

` i simply do need REST .

they knew i was feeling down . they did try their very best to perk me up . you know wad ?
THEY REALLY DID IT !
thanks babes !

jia en , me and gen were sharing the queen size bed while nana was sleeping on the floor .

at 2am plus , we were abt to turn in . they wanted me to slp in the middle instead of sleeping at the side . so i agreed .
i was seriously being "raped" by the two of them larhhs . for an hr , they kept on tickling me ! how torturing can that be ????
arghhhs ~

zhen de shi qi shi wo !

however , so sweet of them to hug me to slp .
i LOVE THEM !
they really did make me feel better .

finally, i am able to get myself to slp for a few hrs . at least a few hrs do me good . better than none . i was fortunate to say that my vocal teacher wasnt well todae . so , lesson was cancel . i need not need to go !

jia en and nana left in the morning ..while i left in the afternoon to meet marmie . finally we collected our rings. went to harbour front after that to buy my black cork shoes for sch on monday and i bought my pair of shoes . its so COMFORTABLE ! i just love DMK shoes .

then had dinner wid jess's parents at noodle hut and we went seperate ways before the movie starts .
we watched Sunshine together. caught 6:50pm show . i was seriously sleeping during the start of the show. feeling extremely exhausted . i do admit that i was having slight fever when i woke up in the afternoon at gen's hse . only had 2-3 hrs of slp . anyway , overall , the ending was simply exciting. not a bad show afterall .

walked around for a while after the show. it lasted for around 2 hrs . then her parents fetched me home .

gotta go queensway tml to alter my skirt . its simply too looong for me .
gonna be busy day !
have to settle all my school stuffs by tomorrow.
its the dateline !

to marmie jess :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

though we have not officially open ceremony for our rings bud dun worry . we'll definately find one day to have our celebration at our desired destinations yea ? however , from this day onwards , we wore this ring . so this means , we'll never be apart !

our rings wld forever be special . becos, there's a secret code engraved on the ring which no one knows wad does it means . its only between the both of us yeah ?

do you still remember wad i told you the last time ? the things that you shld promise me . hopefully , you wld agree to it yeah ?

i'll LOVE you always !
do always remember , dotter is always here whenever you needed me .
TAKE CARE .

loves ,
dotter .

" Life still goes on no matter how troubled im in ...
i'll still remain as strong as before . "

No comments: