Monday, October 22, 2007

`` back to the way we are .

im feeling better already . thank you people for being there for me . mom was mentioning abt my dad again . i was voicing out my feelings.. not entirely but part of it . just felt like tearing again but i held on .

anyway , im back to normal again . its no use hiding yourself in one corner . why not just do it this way . just come out from your shell and look how beautiful life is ? wont that be a better way ? the world is beautiful isnt it ? look ahead of your life instead of stucking yourself in the shell . not coming out . it will end out torturing yourself .

i mayb down . but not to worry, i cooled down pretty fast and see ! im back to myself again . firstly , i dun wanna torture myself . secondly , i dun wan people around me to worry abt me . lastly , i wanna be a happy-go-lucky girl .

((:

jaslin came to my house todae . delivering curry chicken . thats what they did in the kitchen in the morning . hahas ! its nice though .. but too bad i cant eat much becos of my injury . cant take too much spicy food arhs . no cold , no sour , no spicy ! sounds pathetic ehhs ?

you know what ? instead of sher accompanying me , she ended up sleeping on my bed instead . PIG !! only know how to eat , slp , eat , slp .
hahas !
(she's gonna kill me if she read this sentence ) .
=P .

but cant blame her as well becos due to her stomach cramps last nite , she cant really get herself to slp . poor girl ! so , a kind soul like me , decided to let her slp on my beddie .
xD .

left the house at around 730 pm and dad fetched me to see chinese physician with my mom .
ACUPUNTURE again !
very pain arhhhhhhhs ... this time instead of tears , i was perspiring instead .

LOLS .

then we went bukit merah . mom wants to buy some stuffs from NTUC . when we reached the carpark, i wanted to stay there becos my leg was in pain after doing the acupunture and some rubbing on it as well . then my dad keep forcing me to get out from the car as he thought i was being lazy and he wants me to exercise ! but to me , its not me being lazy . i dun mind walking but the fact that it was painful . i was kinda fed up with him arhs .

however , i cooled down after a while later .
RAHHHHHS !
why do i always have to give in to him ?
STUPID !

i had no choice but to bear with the pain and walk lo . he went to the bank first to do some account stuffs while me and my mom walked to NTUC . as i cant take it , my mom walked in front and i waited for her outside NTUC . when my dad came , he said i looked like a BEGGAR standing outside and asked me to walk in with him .

OMG !! cant he sound nicer ? must he sound until so unpleasant again ?
GRRRRRRS !

anw , the both of us are fine now larhs . nothin wrong . i m bringing things back to normal again . including with my sibling as well . haish ! no choice larhs . you'll always have to give in if u are the youngest . becos why ? most of the elders will think they are always right and the younger ones shld listen to them .

even if u voice out to them how you feel , they will know and change the fact a little then not long after , they will be back to whr they are again .
=( .

ARHS !
i dun wanna think about it anymore . just simply HATE thinking of NEGATIVE stuffs . make my life more miserable only .

i just wanna be myself and go on with my life . hopefully tml will be a better day .
gonna celebrate my mom's bday tomorrow . heees !
2 more days to her birthday !!

I LOVE HER !

unfortunately , there would be a very little chance of me giving that goal i wan to her becos till now , my leg is still pain . but i will not give up . i will perservere till the end ! i wanna get cure fast . i wanna ease her worry . i wanna see her smile . i wanna see everyone smile !!

once i see all these ,
that would the happiest thing i had in my life.

because i have achieve what i want !
((:
and this day is definately gonna come ! not now , not later but soon .

Let's wait and see ..........

" I am not giving up ,
Never will I do that ! "

No comments: