Tuesday, October 02, 2007

` ` Once again , it attacks back .

wheets ! finally get to change a new blogskin. was searching for a long time . for this time, i wanna make this skin simple . not too complicating . =)

ytd was surpposed to be the first day of sch but i didnt went in the end becos i was having chest pains and breathless in the morning again . was feeling weak for the whole day and i slept throughout . what i need now is simply just rest .

i went to school todae . was feeling much better than the day before . however , i was still feeling weak but its controllable .
((:

had showmanship during the first lesson . it was interesting though . we got a chance to actually made and taste beverages ! cool ehhhs ? after that we had food management service . didnt expect my trainer to turn out to be my "GOOD FRIEND " !

LOLS .

only my sisters and dear know what i meant . wahahas ! though he was strict but he's not a bad trainer afterall . but it was somehow terrible becos we cant slp in class ! rahhhhhhs ! it's torturing you know ? the feeling was simply horrible ! however , its good too . at least he made us pay attention in class .
soo ..
WAKE UP ppl ! be alert !
O_O .

at 3pm we had CTIS . i was wondering , why are there so many weird trainers in my class for this sem ? its either they are monotone , they are too crazy or they are too strict . oh well , this sem is gonna be hard on me . like what i always said to myself ,
" WO HUEI JIAN CHI DAO DI " .
jaslin knows what i meant . hehs !

alrights , we got new class rep . had votings . they turned out to be Willis and Roy .
congrats yeahs ?

Then , we had english lesson . that's when the terrible moment starts . my attack came back . i was feeling breathless and my chest hurts . i guessed i have really scared my frens . at that point of time , i really felt like fainting but i held on . i cant break down just like that though i was feeling weak . it wld scare them even more .

ended sch at around 4 plus - 5 pm . jaslin held me out and flagged a cab for me .
Thanks nek nek for yea help and your lovely present for me too . i love it !

dear sent me home and he went off . as for me , the moment i reached home , immediately , i took another medication of mine . went to bathe and took abt an hour nap . i felt much better now though it still hurts .

" No matter how much more am I going through ,
I will hang out right till the end of time . "

No comments: