Thursday, October 18, 2007

`` Hospitalised --

i was hospitalised in NUH ever since monday till todae . it leads trauma to everyone . i was basically in huge pain .

alrights , the story goes like this ..
on monday after sch , i came out from the kitchen . it was very greasy becos of the oil so i was being very careful . never did i thought the staircase was wet as well . though i was holding on the the railing , it gave no help to me at all . i slipped and fell . eventually i hurt my backbone . its a definate that i was in huge pain . frens came to me to SOS . the trainer called the ambulance and told me not to sleep becos i was semi-concious. they were afraid that i may fell into coma . in the beginning i thought i was half paralysed becos i felt nothing on my left leg .

not long ambulance came . they helped me . i was tearing in pain . being pushed into ambulance . was surpported by the safety equipments and gave me oxygen mask to breathe . then , i was sent to NUH .

in the A and E , i was injected 4 injections to release the pain . was feeling very giddy and nauseous . did X-ray . was stuck in the observation ward for abt 8 hrs or so . then finally , i was sent to ward .

BIG THANKS to my classmates who followed me all the way with the ambulance and also , the director of shatec as well who stayed all the way till 5 pm to make sure i was fine .

in fact , i wanna thank alot of people who came to visit me . especially to my darling jia en , JJ , adrian , my family and relatives , doris , linda , blue , tutor , my sisters and bungs and as well as my dear dear .
XIN KU NI MEN LE !

these were the gifts my lovely classmates and relatives actually gave to me ...
each represents one of us by my sisters and bung :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

messages from trainers and classmates ( abt 50 in total ) :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

fruit basket from my school ( exclude the hellokitty ) :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

flowers from aunty JO , Cindy Jie and Lawerence Kor :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

wu gui and hellokitty from my beloved nek nek :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

guess what ? on tues , it was me and dear dear's 3rd month anniversary and he gave me a mini-surprise . hahas ! and the funny thing was , he got my classmates to help him as well .
hees ~
i HEART him so much becos he touches me loads . im seriously fortunate to have him by my side and most imptly , i have truely found someone who really loves me for who i am .
im being blessed !
muacks !

this was what he gave me ..
a bouquet of roses ( 7 of them . he told me it represent everylasting love ) :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

a cutie penguin :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

hahas. this penguin cld really make me smile becos its simply too adorable . i can make him any shape i want . =) .
im glad that i gave him the best gift in return as i was being strong in recovering and it did not put me down at all .
it all thanks to you guys for giving me moral surpport all these while .

MUACKS TO YOU EVERYONE !

some pics who visited me ...
my dear dear :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my beautiful sisters ( whr's my evi ? MIA ) :
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

im better right now . did physio in the afternoon as my left leg is still feel numb . im still unable to walk steadily . doc say fortunately everything is ok . i did scans and all that . no fractures , nothing . it was just muscular sparsm that i hurt thats all . so , it takes a week or 2 to really fully recover . what surprised me was i actually got 25 days MC ! i was like O_O . but not to worry , i will definately be back to sch next week so as not to miss so much lessons .

((:

I MISS EVERYONE IN SCHOOL !
they were all waiting for me to be back as well .

hees .

right now , i wld have to depend on clutches to make me go on walking . gonna start from scratch . dun worry people . im doing pretty fine . though it hurts but i will bear with the pain .

im in the midst of RECOVERING .
YAYS !
spent 4 days in hosp is really a no joke .
RAHHHHHS .
being at home , its still the best after all .

HOME SWEET HOME ! ^^

" I will give in all my best ,
To make this a good one . "

No comments: