Tuesday, October 23, 2007

` ` Caught in the middle ?

i was feeling alright in the morning . in fact , i was rather happy becos my leg has improved ! im able to put my feet flat and i am able to walk to one crutch only .

its a good news isn't it ?

but then , something just spoiled the moment . my mom called my course tutor and they were discussing it about my issue . then , she started discussing with me .. telling me abt it how the way it shld be . at that moment of time , i was feeling rather fed up . i almost lose control of my temper . tears in my eyes . i felt so uncomfortable . rather emotional .

i know the school is worried . i know my mom is worried. in fact , i know everyone is worried abt my condition . i cant climb up the stairs in sch becos the stairs were rather steep especially when using my crutches to do it .

people were concern abt my health but i am more concern abt my school stuffs . i missed so many things and im starting to get worried over it . especially my practicals . i am not so worried abt my theories . im worried more on the practicals becos i dun get to observe , i dun get to try . then how am i gonna catch up and learn ? at least for theory , im able to read through and those that i do not understand , i can either ask my trainers or my frens to help me out .

this sem is not easy and there's simply too much to learn ! i wanna get back to sch fast but my leg is giving me problems . staying at home everyday just make me feel so uneasy . i told my frens or anyone that i had 25 days of MC is like a vacation to me . im enjoying myself but the fact is that i'm basically not ! i felt so uncomfortable staying at home . i thinking more on my school work and at the same time i wanna recover as well . i need to stay at home and rest.

i felt myself being caught in the middle . i dun wanna think so much but yet im feeling this way . i teared becos i just simply cant take it anymore .

RAHHHHS !
i donno what the hell am i thinking . just wanna take this load away from mine . its obstructing me !

planning to celebrate my mom's bday todae . i dun wanna spoil the mood as well . so let's just smile and be happy !
xD .

GRRRRRRRRRS !
I WANNA GET TO SCHOOL FAST !
hopefully by thurs im able to return back ..

" It's really exhausting to go on further ..
But just hang on , it's gonna be over soon . "

No comments: