Wednesday, October 24, 2007

` HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY !

at 12am midnite . i walked to her . gave her a mini surprise by singing her a birthday song . she smiled at me . i could tell she was rather glad . hees ! smiling away .

my brother , sis-in-law and me shared an ang pao and gave her .
cant tell you the amt . its a SECRET !
hees .

i was so happy ytd becos i finally realise i can walk without crutches anymore . though my leg still hurts a little but im sure its improving alot already ! i had achieved my task !

YEAHHS !

was feeling rather stress in the afternoon . kept on sighing whole day and i teared becos many things were up in my head . sch stuffs , my health and many many more . i even had nitemare in the morning . only dear knows . i hope it will never come true.

anyway , whatever it is .. im not thinking abt it anymore . just gonna keep telling myself to look ahead and thats what its gonna be .

im returning to sch tml .
MISS ME ?
hees .
i miss u guys badly larhhs !

but this time , i gonna be real careful becos the sch is not gonna be responsible of any extra injury i have due to my MC . it is not over yet. my classroom level will be on the 2nd lvl except for F & B operations . i will slowly climb up . had to get used to it . otherwise staying at home will really make me go crazy !!

GRRRRS ~

Tomorrow will be a better day .
XD !!

Once again ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED MOM !
muacks !!


" Look ahead ..
Tomorrow will be a better day . "

No comments: