Wednesday, October 03, 2007

` Pains come and Go ..

was feeling so much better in the morning and i really enjoyed myself during PMS lesson . Ms Lim was such a joker . She kept on emphasising on " BALLS " . hahs . becos most of the comp mouse's balls were gone .

went to westmall to had lunch and got back to class for comprehension lesson . rahhh ! dry subject . then we had principals of cooking at demo kitchen . thats when it makes all of us going hungry . yearning for food . becos it simply smells so nice ~ the fragrance of the smell .

MMMmmmmmms ~

stupid wenting kept on talking abt pizza hut . LOLs . anw , the trainer was being another joker arhhs . really made us luff like hell . what made me felt a pinch was that , i didnt attend his first lesson as i was absent on mon . then , he told me i got deducted 10 marks becos i didnt come ? in my mind i was like ..

" what the heck ?! i was sick and u deducted my marks . don't you think is unfair ? imagine other classmates are having fever . they are too weak to come to sch and as usual u deduct 10 marks ? "

abit ridiculous right ?

sigh ~
i just blame myself for being sick on that day larhs ! toopid health of mine .
LOLS .

so from now onwards , i wont be absenting myself anymore . i cant afford to miss any lessons . its gonna be real tough for this sem . rahhhs ~ ! stress !

took train back home with dear , nic and aikho . its been quite sometime i last went home with dear. hahas !

as usual , the moment i got into the bus from vivo , my chest hurts . the feeling was like needle poking . i cld hardly catch my breath back . luckily it was still controllable . i managed to get home.

the pains come and go . honestly speaking , if this kept going on .. i really felt like falling already . becos , its really terrible fo me to go on . im exhausted . i am feeling weak enough . please get me well soon . like i said previously , this sem is gonna be tough . i need to be strong again to keep me on going ...

F and B operations lesson will be the first lesson that im gonna have it or this wk . class will be split out . hopefully i wont be the odd one out . its either im gonna be under mr mike or mr baljit . i wished i cld be under baljit and lesson wld be landed up on every thurs instead of fri . so tat i wont have to attend sch on friday ! its a free day ! hees ! oh yea , and there's one idiotic thing which i hate abt is that , i had to tie a BUN and pin up my FRINGE !
grrrrrs !
im so gonna look TOOT .
=( .

" Will you give me the strength to carry on ?
Because I am about to fall soon . "

No comments: