Sunday, October 28, 2007

` feet & ankle HURTS ! ouch !

was having nitemare last nite .. dreaming that i was instructed to kill a baby ? putting him/her to slp or by suffocating it . it gets real scary okays ? imagine a new born child . so adorable and i had to kill it with my own hands ? i was basically force to . as a person who really loves baby so much . how cld i possibly kill it ?

NO WAY !
HELL NO !

i was screaming and crying in my dream . i really felt terrible . i was actually awoken by my screams . then i realise , PHEW ! it was just a bad dream . it will never be true . my heart was beating fast . i think i woke my mom up too . she shake me a little to wake me up and i shut my eyes again pretending nth happen .

Awwwws .. i was feeling so afraid . so i msged dear to calm me down a little and it HELPS !
XD !
thanks dear dear ..

after that i got off and my bed . i was like OUCH ! my left feet is hurting !
EEEKKS !
looks like i over exert myself on sat already . i walked too much .
T_T .
then i told myself , im not gonna walk anymore and stay at home to rest .

so geradine was being a good girl todae . she stayed at home and watch her tv .. socalise abit with her family here and there . hahs !
went out for dinner with my uncle and cousins to clarke quey area and ate bak kut teh .

HMMMS ~
it can somehow fight with balestier one . it taste quite good . i dun mind going there again but i still prefer the one at balestier .
heees !

after dinner , we went to central to walk around the mall . rahhhhs ! my feet hurts and im still walking . i was basically dragging myself .
GRRRRS ~

when i reached home . O_O . i felt so relieved . im not gonna walk anymore becos it really hurts. i was wondering how am i going to stand for the whole day tml during principals of cooking . can i take it ? should i go for it ? or not to go ?

awwwws .
will see how it goes tml . hope im able to .
=) .

gonna go for acupunture tml after school . rahhhhhhhs ! im prepared this time round but im also scared .
LOLS .

" Take away this pain of mine .
I wanna walk well like others do . "

No comments: