Friday, November 16, 2007

`` 4th Month Anniversary . ((:

the moment i stepped into the training restaurant ..
he came to me and presented me with a mini surprise ..


HAPPY 4th MONTH ANNIVERSARY DEAR DEAR !!

i was touched when he said that . the moment i saw the gift , i melted becos it was my favourite HELLO KITTY !
xD .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

cute horrs ?
todae training restaurant was rather tiring as we had full reservation . 20 pax came . i was assigned to be in the washup area with aloy . trainer was having PMS period arhs . we had no idea whats wrong with him . one moment he was angry, shouting at us and the other moment he came disturbing us .

LOLS .
weird man .

debrief at 230 pm . went to subway with mich and jaslin to have lunch together . the stupid nek nek dunno how to order . hahas . till the both of us had to help her . so funny !
nek nek mountain tortise .
=P .
she's gonna kill me if she read this .

took a bus ride home after eating . got myself prepared once i got home . met dear dear at harbourfront . i was so happy becos we finally got to celebrate our anniversary on the actual day . previously , we did not really managed to celebrate it because it falls either approaching progress tests or exams coming up . so , was kinda affected arhs . but at least , todae , it wasnt . =))

both of us walked from clarke quay to esplanade . it was pretty far but i just love walking with him . especially when it comes to evening time . nice weather to walk .
GRRRS !!
wonder why my leg is feeling so sour todae . mayb its mainly becos i stood for 5 hrs during training ? hahas ! my shoe is giving my foot blisters as well .
RAHHHHS !
stupid !

kinda spoilt my plan arhs . in the end we found a seat and sat down . both of our legs were tired . spent quite sometime sitting there and it was nice seeing married couples taking photos together . so sweet ! it made the both of us jealous . hahas !

was feeling thristy after that , so we decided to leave the place and bought a bottle of mineral water . dear dear was hungry . then , we decided to walk to marina to find somewhere nice to eat . you know what ? we spent quite sometime looking for place to eat as we were undecided . we walked from marina to mellenia and then to suntec . in the end , we ate NYDC instead as our legs were very tired. we were so eager to find a place to sit .

Funny us !

didnt really have the appetite to eat . i didnt finish my food and i know thats not the usual me . hahas ! honestly speaking , i had no idea why either . after dinner we walked out of suntec and enjoyed ourselves watching cars . hoping that a lambo wld just drove pass . unfortunately , there wasnt any . HU HU HU ~ but we managed to see some racing cars though. however , all looked panget and they were definately not my type .

LOLS .

ohhhhhs ~ i just remembered i saw 2 Mazda RX-8 . at least i saw one of my fav one . heees .
adrian if u are reading this , dont get jealous arhs ? hee .

left the place at 11pm and we took a train home . poor dear dear was dead tired and he still wants to send me to harbour front bus stop . i told him to go home as it wasnt necessary though it was a special day . so i just bid goodbye to him in the train .

dear dear , thanks for much for everything you had done todae . the mini surprise you gave me really brighten my morning . i was really happy that you spent this special day with me even though you were dead tired . though it wasnt well planned but i still enjoyed myself . In fact , i enjoyed every single moment i spent with you . they were never bored becos i treasured it .

All these became beautiful memories which had stucked in my mind . you had became part of my life . Every now and then i have been thinking of you . you poisoned my mind , you poisoned my soul . you are the guy i loved most and the guy whom i wanna spent with for the rest of my life . you are stucked with me and you will never be erase from my mind . Not even a single bit . your face , your features, you smile are deeply captured inside .

you gave me your love and i wld treasure it . you gave me your heart and i will locked it in together with mine . i love you from the bottom of my heart and you know that is true . may our love be a never ending one . it will be forever till the end of time .

i love you so much dear .
MWAHHHHS !
HAPPY 4th Month ANNIversary !


" I wanna be yours forever..
Don't ever let me go . "

No comments: