Wednesday, November 21, 2007

`` =( .

didnt really managed to slp well last nite . was feeling unwell again . having headache and giddy spells . freezing cold and shivers in the middle of the nite . feeling weak all over the moment i got up in the morning .

took a bus down to school .. was practically dragging myself and i almost vomitted after drinking 1 cup of milo which my mom made for me . the moment i stepped in the college , i saw dear coming out . he went home as he was feeling very weak and sick .

DEAR DEAR , please take care of yourself . Get well soon !
i love you . muacks ! ((:

went to attend PMS lesson after bidding goodbye to him . had mock test . at that moment of time , i was having stomach pains and my head hurts . all i cld do was to hang on and just controlled till the end of lesson . before lesson ends , ms lim off the lights and i was inside . i was feeling afraid but i was feeling too weak to bother about it . wasnt really much affected . didnt had lunch as i did not have appeitite to eat . i was afraid of having the feeling of vomitting again . However , thanks to jaslin for her vitasoy .

after that , we had english progress test . it was alright . then we proceed to demo kitchen . while waiting for trainer to arrived , i just kept my mind busy by copying notes to my principals of cooking manual . i didnt really have the mood to talk . i was feeling too weak to do so .

trainer showed us how to cook chicken piccata with tomato sauce . was nice though . its kinda sad as this is our last demo for this term .
LOLS .
my cheeky classmates still gave that sad tone to him . hahs ! due to our last demo , he was giving us a long nag after cooking till all of us were feeling sleepy .

took a bus back after lesson . felt so much like being alone for the moment . jaslin wanted to accompany me to the bus stop but i rejected her . SORRY NEK NEK !
i was actually feeling rather down . i dont wan anyone to be there beside me . when i board the bus , on my way home , i was reflecting . then i was wondering , why did everything came to me at one go ? all my sickness came back .. chestpains , phobia , headache , vomitting , stomache , coughs , exhaustion , worried . i was worried because of dear dear . he has fallen ill .

i almost cried as i started to stone but i held on and controlled. honestly speaking , i donno when will my sickness come to an end . one after another. this has been going for a month . when will i be ever healthy again ? i have been taken care of myself but i just wont get cured.

SIGH ~

i just cant wait for this yr to end . its really torturing to go through this much for this yr .
)):

" When will this ever come to an end ?
Could you just get away from me ? "

No comments: