Sunday, November 25, 2007

` LAMBORGHINI Day !! :)

was being blur this morning when i woke up . thought my driving lesson starts at 2.50pm . however , when i went online and check , i realised it starts at 2.10pm instead . rahhhs ! blur me .. from that moment , i knew that im going to be late becos the time has already reached 12pm . if i were to take bus , its wld be confirmed that i wld be terribly late .

so in the end , i took the $2.50 vehicle ( cab ) .
LOLs .
i dun have a choice .
huhu . )):

anw , im back for driving lesson after a 1 month break . was surprised that i managed to get the same instructor back again . luckily , he still remembers me ! hees ~ both of us were happily chatting and joking away . then it was so "QIAO " that , i saw my aunt 's vehicle in front when i was driving in the circuit . hahas .

my driving was pretty bad todae especially during changing of gear . i kept on changing to the wrong one . when i was out in the road , the feeling was damn scary because you see many many cars ! my poor instructor had to keep calming me down .

OPPPS ! =X .

lesson ended at 3.45pm , chatted with my aunt for awhile and i went for ftp . wheeees ~ ! im able to take evaluation the next time . faster pass and book my test date . then im able to "SIN NANG " already .

after everything has ended , went to bt batok interchange to meet my nek nek and we went to town to meet dear and nicholas . OMG ! i saw yellow lambo gallardo right in front of me at meritus mandrin . i went high .

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

awwwwwwws ~ how i wish i cld own it . mayb next time arhhs ? when i earn million bucks ! but when will that time be ?
LOLS .
im day dreaming .

we stayed there for about 2 to 3 hrs ? nicholas was hungry so we went to village to eat at heeren. food was pretty good though . they brought me there . as a mountain tortise , nek nek was being my tour guide again ! hees .

THANK YOU NEK NEK !

after eating , we walked back to meritus mandrin . unforturnately , the car was gone already . honestly speaking , i felt disappointed . i know it sounds abit ridiculous larhs . but i have been waiting so long just to hear the driver starts his engine and drive off . because i have never heard it before . and it was gone when i returned back . looks like i didnt have the fate to see or hear it . =( . so sad ehhs ? T_T .

i have never fallen so deeply for a car before and this is ONE OF A KIND ! was feeling kinda sian already . then nek nek brought me to see hello kitty again . hahas ! saw many cute christmas stuffs . it was cute ! i wanna go to the novena's hello kitty shop . i have never been there before and i heard the things there have more variety and cuter stuffs .

exited from taka after that , we went strolling along orchard road . when we were just abt to cross the road near OG building , we saw another LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO ! it was the same colour . crazy us were chasing after it . hahas ! it was my first time ever chasing after a lamborghini even though we know its impossible to follow it throughout . but it was worth it after all . ^^

then , we were back to strolling . slowly , walking back to ps there . it reached 1045pm and it was time for me to be back home . they sent me to the bus stop and TALA ! we heard the engine sound and it was ANOTHER LAMBORGHINI ! this time it was a murcielago , yellow in colour as well .

ohhhhhs ~
is todae a lamborghini day ?

however , dear dear and nic was luckier than me . while waiting for the both of us to arrive ... they saw ...

6 lamborghinis
5 ferraris
5 SLKs
3 SL 500s
1 Pagani Zonda roadster F
1 rolls royce phantom
3 aston martin DB9

I'M JEALOUS !!
nevermind . i shall be humble . seeing 2 different lamborghinis and 3 times of it , its more than enough for me .

` xDD

just to add on , in case that nek nek complain to me again . she was kind enough to send me home !
LOVE YOU NEK NEK !
muacks !

happy after reading this ? hees .



" I want you to be mine ..
For the rest of my life . "

No comments: