Tuesday, November 13, 2007

`` Solved ..

she came back .
we HUGGED ..
we CRIED ..
we APOLGISED ..

things between me and her have been settled . i hope this wld be the first and last time that is gonna happened because i really treasured her and this friendship as well .
i still LOVE my nek nek deeply as ever !
muacks !

had bar showmanship progress test todae . was memorising the 25 cocktails last nite . i was basially damn nervous larhs . asking nek nek , jaslin and aikho to keep on testing me .
LOLS .
kia su right ?
typical Singaporean .
hees !

we drew lots and i was choosen to do AMERICANO .
30 ml Campari
30 ml Sweet Vermouth
* Top little soda water .
Glass : Rock
Method : Build
Garnish : Twist of lemon in the drink

when it was my turn , i overspilled the sweet vermouth . my reaction was " OH SHIT ! " . hees ! i said that in my heart . then i keep myself calm and continued .
Luckily , he did not deduct my marks for bring nervous . so nice of him . =)

lessons were pretty alright arhs . wasnt really feeling well as my cough was sort of killing me . was feeling pretty restless and my head hurts ! went home with dear dear .

GRRRS !
gonna have FSM progress test on thurs .
thought i cld rest todae . looks like i cant already . all of us were not prepared at all becos he reminded us so last min !!
rahhhhhhhhhhs !

awwwwwwwwwws ..
I WANT TO REST !!!

" Gimme sometime ..
To re-adapt the life i used to live . "

No comments: