Saturday, October 21, 2006

` apologies !

was crying my whole heart out at nite . its time to let everything out. i cant hold it longer. my heart, is getting heavier . was listening to music to make me fall aslp . i confess out my feelings to dear. how i actually felt.

this was wad i told him :
dear, i am missin u loads. donno when will i see u again . u been busy wid yea work. now, u hardly contact me as well. no morning msges from u. every nite, i been waiting for yea call. when u call during the nite, its only for a few mins/secs just to report me dat u are home. i dun ask much dear. i just haf 1 request , if u are realli busy , i dun expect any calls from u . a morning and nite msges from u will do. are u able to do dat ? gd nite dear & love u ..

come to think of it .. am i doing the right thing ?

after sometyme, i decided to post my 6 mth gift. like i said, i wanna throw all my unhappiness away. i dun wanna keep anymore. so i decided to post it ..



1) box
2) coloured papers in the box
3) diary
4) cd - love songs
5) my sch badge ( he wants it )


in the diary , it was filled wid my poems, messages , photos , song lyrics etc .. 2 months of hard work for him . and now, i decided to let go ... will pass it to him for the next meeting barhs. i dunno when will it b. sigh !

i admit i was feeling very emotional ytd . oh well ! since i let cried my whole heart ytd and got everything out. i must as well let it out to him as well . i felt much better todae ! i not gonna think of the unhappiness anymore. i ve let them go & i will move on .. sorry ppl if i made u guys worried abt me. i'm fine now.

went to bugis temple to pray wid jia en . prayed for exams and personal stuffs . oh my tian ! the place was so crowded !! its always like dis. never change. XO

after praying , i stepped out of the temple. i told myself . its a new start again. i haf let go . i am back to normal again . i wont think of anything bud just on studying now . yupps ! study study study ! books books books ! days are getting nearer each day . i'm starting to feel afraid . bud i will gain my confidence and do my best !

went to bugis street to walk for awhile, & we saw some piggie stuffs. its so cute ! sadly, they are imitations. the pigs looked disfigured somehow though . lolls ! didnt buy in the end though we thought it was cute . hahs !

went to sim lim square . jia en wants to get her cd-r . and we head to vivo city . guess wad ? we were stuck in the jam for 1/2 or more in the bus . we decided not to go in the end and head straight back home. so saddy ! all thanks to the jam !! arghhhhs !

oh well , looks lyke i haf to wait till 24 nov ?? heh !

was reading marmie's blog. and i read this ... i was so TOUCHED !!

to my nuer, geradine:
i've read ure blog on monday. i'm really sorry about my blog entry on monday. sorry if i've made you unhappy about it. i didn't mean it. i was too sad. but anyway, i've read what you wrote to me. thanks alot. it was one very thoughtful & sweet reply indeed. thanks for willing to be there for me. (:and you also take care ok? just read ure blog. wells, just try not to think soo much yupp? relax and take it easy. don't stress yourself soo much. you will definitely be fine soon.though soon, we may be separated because school's closing, i hope you will never forget me as once ure friend, and ure marmie.trust me, friendship is forever. =pp our past photos ~ memories (:i hope you remember them all.

awww ~! she put our photos inside too . hahas !

to marmie :
mama ! its okay .. u dun haf to apologise. i understand how u felt. so its okay . dun haf to feel bad abt it alrightx ? yea ! i will not think so much . dun worry . i'm fine now. though we will be separated after sch closure but we will always keep in contact okays ? promise ? u will never b forgotten in my heart. once u are marmie , u will forever b. my deario marmie. ((: . its so sweet of u to upload our photos in ur blog . take lotsa care especially ur health. u been hafing late nites causing u insufficient rest . dun cry anymore . i noe its hard. just try ur best barh . nu er is always here for u okays ? wadever ur decision is, i will surpport u . i love u loads mama ! see u on mon . orange juice ? hahas ! i will treasure the last mon we will b hafing lunch together. awww !

No comments: