Thursday, October 19, 2006

`science practical ..

todae ishhh the day. didnt slp well though. keep on waking up. guess i am too "excited" for the practical barhs. wahahas . woke up at 5am to revise my practicals till 635am .. i get rdy.. and off to sch .. arghs ! careless me forgot to bring my calculator. in the end haf to ask dad to u-turn back to get my calculator. luckily i was still early otherwise, i gonna b so dead !!

didi and cheryl were waiting for me at foyer den we went up to library .. cheryl was shift 1 so she went to report first while me and didi were in 2nd shift .. reporting time was at 915am. slowly slowly one by one came.. and time realli flies ! 915am .. tala ! time to report.. get all my stuffs and line up according to register number and down we go to sci lab. i was so nervous and scared. i cant seem to remember all the observations and all dat... the reaction.. arhhhs !! my mind was in total blank. all i noe was... " OH SHIT ! " .. LOL !

walked past the lab .. we saw, leaf .. etc .. 2nd thing came thru my mind .. " I AM DEAD ! ITS SO TOUGH ! " .. everyone was basically complaining abt it .. okay ! time to get in.. blah blah blah.. instructions were given .. bio was kinda tricky and interesting though . there are so many apparatus on my bench. i was quite confused at first bud got used to it in the end. chemistry was easier than bio .. if i'm not wrong, i got some ans wrong. let's hope dat my practical dun score dat bad barhs ..

1 1/2 hr passed just like dat .. practical is over !! no more pract anymore !! shld it b a joyful event ? or shld i b sad ?? cos no more experiments. now is all theory !! sianx ! wash up everything and went up to theatrette for quarantine. we were doing more on talking than hafing self-revision. had 15 mins longer the gurls in shift 1 and 2 were too noisy. didi and cheryl were saying that its good.. cos ! we will haf more bonding wid one another. LOL ! true also la.

145 pm .. go home ! me and shi hui stayed in library to haf our self-revision. then i realised jia en staying back also cos she thought i staying in sch alone so she decided to accompany me until she found out dat shi hui also nds to stay back as well .. so sweet of her ! sry darling ! i thought u noe dats why i didnt tell u. in the end, minnie join us too ..

i was feeling so dead after practicals. my mind is going zero rate soon. shi hui keep saying dat i'm so dead .. sry babes ! hafing 4 hrs of slp .. the result of me wld b like dis. went to canteen to haf our lunch. i had indian rojak again .. i choose alot alot den share among the 4 of us .. so full ! i was quiet all the way. enjoying my food while the 3 of them .. so chatty .. haiyOos ! they seem more like entertaining me ! hiak hiak hiak ~!

after eating, went to clear my plate first.. and i went back , jia en was putting her leg on the chair .. heh heh ! sooooo ... i pull out one of her shoe lace .. dis woman !! go and pull mine.. then mnnie and shi hui came along ! arhhhhhs !! gang bang !! wth !! jia en got her revenge .. !! they grab me . stop me from escaping .. den pull my shoe out, tickled me and pulled out my shoe lace as well.. jia en was saying : " THIS IS MY REVENGE !" hahas .. i still cant forget the day when i did this to her outside bugis cinema after our sports day carnival .. wheehee ! ok gurl ! u win .. i was luffing like hell. i just fell down the floor.. stomach was in pain .. i felt so maluated !!!!!!

me sitting at another side of the table and happily put back my shoe lace into the little holes ! thanks to them !!!

jia en : she is like doing sewing like dat la !
minnie and shi hui : ta hao ke lian oh ~!
minnie : i see a black shadow inside her .. like the ouran high host club show..

i looked back at them gibing them dat look.. hahs ! all of them luff .. haiyOos ! qi si wo la ! went back to library .. this is the first time that the library seems like ours ! no one was in the library except us !we did our self study there .

stayed till abt 445 , jeslyn they all came. 15 mins later or so ..

rachel : mrs leong say that lesson been cancelled .. !!

all of us were like .. HUH ?!! yeah ! a big huh . ?? she cancelled it. i guess she is too busy abt todae's practical dat she cant make it barhs. haiyOos. make us stay back for nth .. bud its okay ! cos i enjoyed myself alot todae. den dis jiaen ! was solving dis stupid maths qns. and guess wad ? we spend 45mins on that toppid qns which is like so easy to solve ?? poor her spending more than 1 hr ++ .. hahs ! the 4 of us were like cracking like mad ! and i went high eventually. the 3 of them say that i was mad + noisy ! hahahs .

minnie : now i see the true self of ker when she trying hard to solve a qns ! hahahaha ..

shi hui went back home first. the 3 of us still dun wan to gib up .. finding hard to solve dat qns . the time is already 6 plus .. arhhhs ! bth .. time to find ms wong .. went to find her to solve dat qns & realise that it was so easy !! arhhhhs ... i realli wanna bang the wall. hahs . cannot b blame. all of us were so tired already .. my energy lvl is 9/10 already .. i am dying to go back and rest .. my eyes were painful ..

jia en says she wants to top up her ez-link card at bm . so accompany her lor . she bought tibits back home. the whole journey we did not talk at all. i closed my eyes in e bus .. Zzzzz .. bud not to worry .. i did not miss my stop . hee hee !

okays ! i'm going to turn in early. just gonna study abit and then off to bed early. still hafing sch tml.. sighhhhh !!

MY SWIMMING DAY TML ! no rain pls ?? ((:

sry dar dat i did not chat wid u ytd & todae ..
i was dead tired .
and busy studying .
bud i promise u ..
tml will b back to normal okays ?
i love u loadsssssss !!
muacks !!
-misshing u ..

No comments: