Tuesday, October 10, 2006

. hazey .

the haze was clear ytd. bud todae its back again ! my classmates were actually so happy abit it cos its back ? they are mad !! including me also la. i will miss the haze when its gone cos u are so used to the hazey environment dat when its clear, u will feel weird. must agree wid me okays ?

though its air pollution but its nice to see hazy environment. ppl ! pls take gd care of urself. i noe haze is realli killing everyone. making all of us falling sick especially those suffering frm gastric flu. TAKE GOOD CARE !! =)) .

my mood been improving somehow bud still i still felt smth is missing. i dunno why i still felt uncomfortable when i talk to him . i guess i realli felt realli disappointed. hahs ! but its gonna heal tml. i will try my best to heal myself. I WILL & I CAN !!

received my prelim results todae. all results totally sux ! i did so badly to the extend dat i can land up to no whr which means i haf high possiblity of retaining myself.. i will work hard. 15 points at least. dats my target to achieve for my 'o's. yups ! i can achieve dat. I CAN DO IT !! i am motivating myself alot for these 2 wks or so. 22 days more to 'o's. 1 more wk to 'o' practical. as the days are getting nearer i am getting afraid bud i told myself not to. must haf confidence in myself ehhs ? create the positive thinking & not the negative side.

this wk is not a gd wk for me. 2 BIG disappointments haf occured. bud i will jus remain happy to keep all my troubles away barh. dats how i always lead my life. yupps ! i feel like going to the beach now..... haish !

tml is our anni,
will u remember ?
will u even wish me ?
all along,
i was the one who wish u first.
bud tml i am not going to do it.
i wanna find out if u still remember.
if u wld make the first move to cheer me up again.
i will wait for ur msg/call no matter wad.
i hope u wont lead me another disappointment again.
i am praying hard...



No comments: