Thursday, October 26, 2006

`suffering from insomnia ? --

CANT SLEEP !!
CAN'T SLEEP !!
I JUST CANT GET MYSELF TO SLEEP !!

am i suffering from insomnia or wad ? urghs !
its been like dis for days !! i simply had enough . i wan my precious SLEEP !!

HEADACHE
HEADACHE
HEADACHE !!

the pain is killing me .

ppl been telling me to take panadols or sleeping pills. i decided not to. i dun wanna depend so much on medication . i am afraid i may get addicted one day. moreover, its not gd for health .

though listening to mp3 makes me fall alsp . bud its only an hr or less . i cant get myself to slp even though my eyes are real tired and pain. 3am plus i finally got myself to slp . howev its just for awhile .. then i woke up at 4am .. followed by 430am ... 445am .. 530am ... 612am ...

*alarm rang * 630am . my head hurts terribly when i woke up . wanted to go sch . becos todae is my last day attending sch b4 my 'o's start . i wanna spend more tyme wid my class. unfortunately i cant. so sad ! )):

was reading my frens blog . i just realised , why most of my frens are facing troubled now ? after i settled mine . issit a cycle ? dar is troubled too . hmms ! now its my turn to cheer them up . bud HOW ?? !! let me plan .. keke !

hey ppl ! i know 'o's are coming . u ppl are facing stress . studying so hard for 'o's . some of u even haf fallen sick . pls pls pls ! take gd care of urself. dun breakdown during 'o's alrighht ?? be strong ! jia you ! i noe u all can do it & so can i yupps ? if there's anything, just send me an email or rather ring me/sms me if u nd someone to talk to. dun keep things to urself . its very hurtful . just like me. u can just go crazy anytime. take lotsa care ! <3

alright . though its sad that i cant attend sch . from todae onwards there wldnt be any more classes . no more sch days. no more teaching . no more craziness in class . oh god ! i realli miss the days. 2002 -> 2006 . i spend 5 yrs in this sch. it just ended just like dat. 24 nov 2006 , 1230pm . my journey wid this sch will end. time realli passes so fast ehhs ? i'm so gonna miss my sec sch life !

tried to get myself to slp at 12plus till 3pm . woke up to wash up and study. though head still hurts , just control lorrs . my revision is going well so far . just burn more midnite oil & i think it shld b fine . i will b then be ready to do my papers barhs . ((: . let me gain my confidence back !

gonna wake up early tml to meet darling in the morning at around 9 plus to study ? its early ehhs ? hope i'm able to wake up at that time barhs. i wanna wake up early too .. to study . den haf tuition at 1130am till 1pm .. den down to meet my darling again for study .

pls gib me back my precious slp
i nd it badly ..
the pains are killing me.
i can take it no more .
if this continues ,
i'm just going BOMB-BARDED !
anytime...

geradine is praying hard ......

No comments: