Monday, October 16, 2006

`awww ! the haze is back !

hmms ! suddenly haf the temptation to blogg. dunno why also.

whoas ! the haze is back. hope it gets heavier and sch will stop ! i feel so evil. hahas ! its getting heavier and harming so many ppl. causing them to haf gastric flu and me praying for the haze to gett heavier. =X.

morning wasnt my day todae. guess wad ? i finally managed to tie my hair ! finally after quite sometyme ever since i trimmed the last time. hee hee ! i haf to practise tying my hair b4 practical on thurs. haf to tie otherwise i gonna haf water fall especially when i on the bunsen burning. its making me hot ! woot ~! yays ! my hair is growing long. =) ..

okay back to topic ! i was almost late for sch. why ? dis was wad happen.. its 7:20am already. i was rushing like hell. i prayed. wear my shoes and i realise dat i forgot to bring my keys. so i took mom's keys instead. waited for the lift. and finally ! i enter... the lift door kept on opening and close when i step in till i step out with the 2 uncles. den followed by one aunty. its still the same thing happening. i got fed up. and went down to wait for the lift and i realised, once i walk down, the lift is back to function again ! heys ! wads that surppose to mean man ! den i waited.. aiyOos ! the lift seem so busy and i was running late. so i ran down the stairs. morning exercise ? can say so. imagine for 10 over storey ... running down ?? do u noe how tiring it can be ??

i was panting. running towards my dad car. he was scolding me.

dad: now wad time already? u are going to be late..
me : the lift got prob. wad can i do ?
dad : then u can use other lift wad.
me : the lift is stuck . it wont stop another level wad. i went down one lvl bud its so slow so i ran down the stairs instead.

i was panting. hahs ! i was already so pek chek and he is addin more. haiyOos..

dad : u confirm stand outside sch..

i was so afraid man ! bud thank god i wasnt late. i was just in time for morning assembly. heng arhhhs !!!!!! xie tian xie di ..

didnt do much in sch todae. didnt realli hav lesson. were mostly doing work. i wonder wad is happening to baowei sia. her condition seems to get worse .. she been asking those non-sensical stuffs .. i dunno. she is hafing some kind of attitude problem as well. though i am worried for her at tymes bud i just dunno how to help as well. the prob is dat whenever u wanna talk to her, u just feel agitated and thus not talking... u wanna avoid her so badly. dats how bad her condition was.

during recess , it was sandy's fault. she wanted to show some concern to baowei bud instead creating the situation worse. dont worry ! we will side u. cos its not ur fault at all.

PART 1 :
baowei : shi hui, can i join table to sit wid u? why do the class hate me ?
shi hui : sorry ! i am used to sitting wid ker (dat's me ) already. we are used to sitting together.
baowei : why never join sandy they all ?
shi hui : like i said , i already used to sit like the two of us alone . dats why we sit infront of them. get it ?
baowei : orhs !

PART 2 :
sandy : baowei ! u do finish ur accounts already ?
she walks towards sandy ..
baowei : can u tell me why the class hate me ?
sandy : its not the class hate u... its just dat dey just wanna remain in their clique.
baowei : i feel so lonely sitting alone. can i sit wid u ?
aiyue : sandy is already sitting wid suzanna. u cannot possibly break them up right ?
baowei : bud... i feel i really haf no frens. i feel so lonely.
shi hui : since u are already sitting alone den just sit there lor.
sandy : sometimes u just haf to be independent. its better to sit alone than sitting in grps. u just cant concentrate. sitting alone can make u concentrate more and thus u will listen in class unlike me, suzanna keep on asking me accounts qns. sometimes, i cant even concentrate.
baowei : den, why u all dun wan to talk to me ?
sandy : its not dat we dun wan to talk to u. u always ask those wu liao qns. dats why we don wan to.

blah blah blah ...

baowei : I STILL FEEL DAT U ALL HATE ME !!

she threw her temper and walked out of the classrm. all of us felt worried. i wasnt interfering actually as i was busy looking through aiyue's work. bud i was listening. dis is call multi-tasking. heh heh. as all of us were worried abt her, me and shi hui went to the toilet to find her. bud there was no sign of her . went to release ourself and went back to class. still wondering whr is she. she came back when the bell rang. oh well...

during mt went to MM class to haf our bio. we did our bio work. Jeslyn came to us and told us abt baowei. they said they tried talking to her bud she just ignore. dunno wads wrong wid her la. irina said dat becos huiying and irina is in my class dats why. i was like. dots dots.. wad does it haf to do wid that ? question mark .. ?!!

mrs leong is so nice ! she wants to haf one to one teaching on thurs wid me and shi hui at 5pm till 7 plus. i dun mind as long as i improve my bio. if i got gd grades for my 'o's. i really gotta thank mrs leong no matter wad. she made me improve and i will not forget it ! show my graditude to her.

after mt was lit. did unseen prose during the first 2 period. had break. baowei wanted to join us for lunch bud we rejected. she asked jess and jermain bud i do not noe why she doesnt dare to talk to me somehow ?? i feel weird. hahas ! even she ask me i dun even dare to ans her as well. as u noe ? i cant bare to hurt ppl's feeling. i am not hard hearted person though. bud in the end she got the meaning and went to eat by herself. actually i dun realli mind her joining us la. bud since the majority doesnt wan den dun wan lors.

heard the news dat she splash water at mary in the toilet after dat.. basically wads wrong wid her sia ? i am so afraid during 'o's. she can just break down .. look at her condition now.. if we stress her more who knows she may just go crazy like no one business ? just pray hard that nth goes wrong.

ms puspalm went thru wid us sense of belonging. we came to the topic abt movies .. and baowei ask this qns..

baowei : ms puspalm, are u married ?
ms puspalm : wad makes u think i am ?
baowei : cos, some teachers are married bud they prefer calling ms instead of mrs.
ms puspalm : well, i am not.

all of us were like.. urghs !

ok 315pm ! time to go home... helped mama to bring back the chair and she went crazy as well for dunno wad reason just becos i dun put her chair back to the same position ?? haiyoos ! and we went arguing.. wid jermain as well . wahhas ! went back wid jia en after dat ...

so sad ! no one is going schhhh .. except a few girls. tml attendance is gonna b real bad .. !! dis is mainly becos as tml is 'o' lvl sci practical for pure girls.. so teachers haf to invigilate other schs as well. therefore, cant haf lesson wid us. tml will only b hafing 2 periods of eng and dats all. and the rest of the periods are free ! some say its a waste of time to go sch. i do agree for dat .. bud i prefer going sch cos it realli makes me study. waking myself early and study instead of staying at hm waking at 12pm plus. and i wasted alot of time for dat. so i b a gd gurl and attend sch tml. yays ! applause for me pls ?? LOL ..

was reading jess blog and i was kinda affected by it. mayb she is too sad barhs. dats why she said dat.

this was wad she wrote :
yes, in school i may seem to be happy, my usual normal self. joking ard, being crazy with my classmates.but who actually knows my inner feelings? who really know how terrible i feel in my heart? who would actually ask me "jessica, how're you?"who would really come to have a private talk with me in school?who would do all these?none of my close classmates. all seem that they do not really care for me.friends always say "i'll always be there for you?"yes yes, so where're they when i do need them ?nobody seems to ask me how am i at all.. nobody.even if there's somebody, it's like only a while and after that, they don't bother you?hais.so next time whenever they say "don't wry, i'll always be here with you"i will just say in my heart "ya ya ya. as if" because i've enough of these.all are just lies. nobody is really here with me 24/7.call me a loner or anything. i can't be bothered anymore.friends are afterall just friends.no true friends.true friends are indeed very difficult to find.and i am crying now while typing this very entry.

i decided to reply her here :
u think nobody cares for u in sch ? marmie ! i do.. bud i just dun show. seeing u everyday, i know dat u are hiding the fact. u are trying to b happy on the outside bud not on the inside. ur heart is breaking.. i noe. like i say, i may not show it on the outside. bud in my heart, i was wondering how are u .. if u think they are lies. well, let me tell u truefully, they are not. this comes from the bottom from my heart. reading ur blog.. seeing u like dis. sometymes it realli makes me worry. u are not a loner. u still haf me. even if u do not haf any frens, i will b here. i promise ! i hate u seeing u in tears cos it makes my heart burst. trying calling me if u wan. i will b here. stop keeping ur probs to urself. share it wid me. let it all out if it makes u feel better. i just wanna see the jessica i once noe again. its ur choice if u wanna share. i dun force u. just to let u noe i will always b here no matter wad happens and i love u mama !

No comments: