Sunday, October 22, 2006

`messages [][][][]

urghs ! was having stomach pains in the middle of the nite . my stomach hurts so badly & i had diarrhoea in the morning. now it still hurting so badly . overall - > i cant slp well ..

was thinking last nite abt dar , he's too busy and tired wid his work & i do not wanna to create more further . just lyke ytd. no calls / msges frm him . 2 days its been lyke dis . i waited for his call till 2am plus . there was no sign . i was too tired & i decided to turn in .

this morning , he replied & apologised to me . i made a conclusion and i decided i dun mind him not calling me if he's too busy .

again, i questioned myself if i really dun mind ? my decision was yes. once i made my decision , its done ! i dun wanna create a burden to him or wad . he is already tired from his work . so for now, i'll just let him concentrate on his work while i concentrate on mine . i am basically tired of everything and i dun wanna think further . after my 'o's den i will think abt it again bahs . as long as our relationship remains strong , i seriously dun mind . as long as he is happy. cos, i wan him to b the 1st and last guy to be wid . the guy dat i wanna b wid forever .

though at times, i miss him loads , sometimes even tearin over him , wanting to call him and hear his voice bud yet dun wanna disturb him . well , i felt dis haf to stop for now . its making me feeling very hurtful and i dun wanna remain like dis . i ve to be strong . its time to stop !!

okays ! regarding abt my previous entries or rather the past 2 days entries . i'm sorry if i made u guys worried . i was feeling terribly emotional and talking all those nonense which hurt u ppl feelings . bud i promise it wld not happen again alright ? i noe u ppl care for me as much as i care for u guys . i felt touched when u gurls wrote msges for me and i almost cried . indeed i did . a little though . hahs !

these are my msges to u gurls ..

to jia en ( ah ma / darling ) :
darling, i wont think so much anymore . i ve let go all my probs already . so not to worry. u will see the happy side of me again . ((: . mon , it wld b a brand new me . or rather , u will see the geradine , u once see again. i noe u gurls are joking wid me and didnt mean wad u said . i terribly sorry abt my msges to u gurls as i was in a foul mood . i apologise to u gurls once again . well , its not hurting me anymore cos i noe wad u gurls mean yea . dun worry .

i wont think too much abt jeff anymore . i'll be letting him concentrating on his work while i concentrate on mine as well . i am not going to allow him to affect my mood again . cos its realli hurting me for me to do so . after 'o's den i'll focus on relationship barhs . i'll be strong yupps ?

i promise i will b sharing my probs wid u no matter wad okays ? thank you for being there wid me whenever i am in nd . i love u loads always and i always will . our friendship will remain strong no matter wad yepps ? muacks !

regarding abt the chalet . we haf not decide . so , once it's confirm .. we will discuss abt it again barhs . shi hui is in our clique . no matter wad, i will not leave her out . like wad i said , will discuss again once it's confirm .

to jess ( baobeii marmie ) :
marmie , u made 5 promises to me and i will not forget . make sure u remember too okays ? otherwise i will b very heartbroken worrs. keke !

1) orange juice
2) call me when u are in hk
3) try ur best to be happy no matter wad
4) the 3 of us wil forever be together
5) take photos around the sch after 'o' lvl . 20 nov . 9am .

though tml is the last day we will b hafing lunch together , i will treasure the times we had together . regardless whr we will b . must remain in contact . dun forget me okays ?! love u loads mama ! muacks !

to vanessa jie ( bestie cousin ) :
heys ! sry abt my entries of wad i said dat i ve no one to share my burden wid . i felt real emotional at that time . so, i am typing some sort of rubbish . just ignored dat alright ? i noe u been treating me like sister instead of cousin . we haf been beri close since young . we shared probs wid each other no matter wad . u noe me well . we haf gone thru ups and downs . meet up after 'o's okay ! i miss u loads !! let's haf our shoppings , movies , stayed up .. etc.. !! our crazy moments together will always remain. (( : ..

to moii dearest dar :
its okay dat u are too tired to contact me . i dun mind anymore . i understand u are busy wid ur work and got urself too tired . i dun wanna create extra burden to u or wadsoever . i dont wanna u to feel bad that u cant spend time wid me . like i said, i dun mind anymore . so for now , just concentrate on ur work . contact me when u are free or able to barhs . as usual i will still msg u . just reply or ring me whenever u can . i miss u loads and love u always . no matter wad. no one can ever replace u in my heart . we shall meet up after my 'o's alright ? u promise me dat . =P ! dar , I LOVE U !! muacks !

awww ~! i tearing again while typing msges to u gurls . hahs ! u gurls better feel touched okays ??!!!!!

opps ! my stomach is growling ! i'm hungry ! gonna haf my dinner for now .

once again !
I LOVE U LOADS BABES & THANKS ALOT FOR BEING THERE FOR ME NO MATTER WAD . dats wads frens are for ehhs ? u babes realli made my day . i am back to myself . and i will always remain happy no matter wad . XD .

surppose to go to my uncle hse to haf family gathering . decided not to go in the end as i had too many stuffs to catch up . i haf no time to waste . so , it shall b my study day todae ! its all abt work ! i am left at home wid my brother . he's busy watching soccer . hahs ! he rather watch soccer than go for family gathering . look how impt soccer is to him ? =P !

No comments: