Thursday, October 26, 2006

`- stomach pains .. again ?!! X(

after so many days , i finally got my sleep !! xie tian xie di ! yeahhhs ! i'm sooooo happy ! woke up at 6.30am to gib dar wake up call . den went to the toilet to release myself & guess wad i saw in the kitchen ??

i saw this little tiny thing on the floor. i switched on the light. i wasnt wearing my spects at that time. so i took a closer look & i saw my "best fren " .. its cockroach ! "xiao qiang" . hahs ! went to find my mom in the room and told her abt it . she says the cockroah is playing "dead" wid me ! she's actualy laying eggs. it was soo true !! oh my tian .. !! poor "best fren" was realli dead after dat . LOLS !

i went back to slp after that .. Zzzzzzzzz .. i haf such a nice slp todae. finally ! hmms ! questioning myself. why issit dat whenever i wan my slp i cant haf it ? or rather whenever i dun wan as yet, i can just slp so peacefully . dis is so weird .

had tution at 12 plus. as usual . my tutor was late . went to meet my darling at NTUC . we bought 2 bottles of 1 litre peel fresh orange juice .. den she bought sour skittles and den sour plums .. we seem like hafing picnic though . lolls ! we went to our "old" place. and STUDY !

abt an hr later ........ * kids coming * ... @#$%**%#@!!!! .. the place was filled wid noise ! oh my tian. i cant take it . guess wad? i was blasting my music. i guess jia en could not take it as well. hahs ! she took one of my ear phone and listen . we shared ear phones ! lols .

at 6 plus . my stomach hurts again ! this time its not normal hurting bud it that kind of diahorrea feeling . i felt so uncomfortable bud yet dun wanna abandon her alone. since we are going back at 7 .. its just a while more. so i just control lorrs . till i cant take it further. i decide to pack up and rush home .

went to toilet. & yupps ! i had diahorrea !!! again ?!! yea again .. wad did i eat again ?! arhhhhs ! i dun realli feel well after dat . didnt realli haf appetite to eat. my stomach hurts so badly. after eating i wanted to enter the toilet again bud i controlled. & I DID IT! lolls . i noe its not gd larhs. bud i just dun wanna enter the toilet anymore . u shld noe how uncomfortable it felt hors ? hee hee !

was talking to dar just now & i dun feel well . feel like vomitting out of the sudden. i almost puke out . luckily i hold back . phew ! though it seems yikey . bud no choice larhs .

arhs ! i'm feeling so uncomfortable . hopefully i feel better tml .. ((:

i just came to confirm wid my mom regarding abt the korea trip ! dar told me that its confirm . i was shockk when i heard that he knows abt it. wee wee knows it & i dun even noe it yet. urghs ! yeahhhs !! finally its been confirm. i'm so happy abt it. MY DREAM PLACE !!!

sry dar for not telling u cos i didnt noe that its been confirm. hee !

was reading jess blog & it scares the hell outta me ..

to marmie :
i seriously dunno wad happen to & u scared the hell outta me. u silly gal ! why didnt u call me when u nd someone to talk to ? why didnt u sms me instead since u dun feel like talking. i told u b4, wadever happens i am always here for u and not allowing u to suffer alone . dun do dat anymore alright ? pls ...

No comments: