Thursday, December 06, 2007

` BACK..

IT CAME BACK AGAIN !
images after images ....
sayang accidentally off the switch at the staircase area .
i scare my classmates .
i worried them ..
i poked myself without realising it . my hand was full of red marks .
i felt so weak all over .
i cried out loud .

it was really painful and scary for me to remember . my classmates sent me off . they hugged me giving me comfort .
THANKS !
dear and i took cab . he brought me to vivo .
stayed for about an hour and he sent me home .

SAYANG , don't feel bad anymore alright ? i know its not ur fault . it was unintentionally . i have never blame you at all . Smile okay ? don't worry too much . I'll be fine soon . LOVES YOU . MUACKS (:

Nek Nek , thanks for your msg u wrote to me in ur blog . thanks for staying with me whenever i needed you . i know you have been going through alot as well . thanks for being so strong all these while . i hope you remain this way okay ? Take care of yourself and stop peeling ur lips when it is dry ! i see already very xin tong you know ? must promise me okay ? lastly before i end this msg for you , i just wanna say , i will always be here for you as well whenever you needed me . you are not alone becos u have me , nic and justin to be there for you . even if there's no one willing to be there by yourside , i will still volunteer myself to stay beside you and give u comfort okay ? LOVE YOU . MUACKS !

DEAR , its been hard on you today becos you had your phobia and now i had mine . dear dear thanks for being there for me whenever i needed you so and thanks for bringing to the place i needed to go whenever im down . though im still down now but it makes me feel a little better becos u are there by myside . you have played an important role in my life and im not gonna let you go . you meant alot to me . please continue to stay strong because i can see the improvement in you . JIA YOU okay ? i will be here for you whenever you need me . that's a promise and i will definately fulfill it . MUACKS ! I LOVE YOU LOADS !
the pain ,
the hurt ..
the torture is still there .
when will it be over ?
the reason is still unknown .

No comments: