Thursday, December 13, 2007

` EMO EMO EMO .

though exams are over ,
everyone doesnt seem to be overjoyed by the fact that , IT'S OVER !
went to esplanade , to raffles city and to clarke quay with dear , mich and jaslin .

Dear CRIED ..
I CRIED ..
Jaslin CRIED ...

i really were to admire sayang for being so strong . honestly speaking , seeing everyone down really pulls me down . it really aches me alot but no matter what happens i am just gonna say ,

I'll still be there for you guys whenever you need me .
Regardless how exhausted I am with my stuffs ,
I would still try my best to cheer you guys up .
Be your listening ear whenever you needed so .
Lending my shoulders to lean on whenever you are tired .
Whatever it takes ,
Always remember , there's always me around
Because ...
I Love and treasure you guys lots .

No comments: