Sunday, December 16, 2007

`` HAPPY 5th Month (:

been spending quality time with dear ever since on wed till now becos dear is leaving tml to m'sia and will be back on 23rd dec , sunday . awwws , i will miss him loads . ):

anw , had my vocal lesson todae . it was fun ! you know , its really nice seeing them everyweek becos they are simply so lovely . and guess what ? we will be planning to exchange x'mas gift next week in class . WEETS !

teacher said i had to work on my fast song and thats what im weak in . other than that , shouldnt be a prob . she was in a good mood todae . its really nice seeing everyone smile arhs . went to take train with them after lesson and i went over to dear's place .

to RORO ,
hey sweetie ! i guess you may not be reading my blog but just a simple encouragment to you . JIA YOU girl . its really heartbreaking seeing you teared . No matter what happens , all of us will be there to cheer you on okay ? build up your confidence and show everyone you can do it ! Take care ! LOVES (:

what i did at dear's place was watching vcds and helping him to pack his stuffs for tml's trip . his mom was really nice . treated me dinner and gave me food to bring back home . i left his house at around 940pm and he sent me back .

oh yeah ! dear gave me an advance x'mas gift . fast har ? KIASU ! hahas .
he bought me a hellokitty mini-vaccum cleaner , hellokitty sweet and pink Hida mari-no-tami.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dear dear , thanks for your advance x'mas present which you gave to me . i really love them all and it was really sweet of you to have bought all those for me . these 4 days with you were really well-spent and i enjoyed every single entire day . i was never bored . you are the one who kept me smiling instead . you will be leaving to m'sia tml . just in case im unable to send you off tml. please promise me that you will take care of yourself and contact me when u are available ok ? i will be missing you badly . don't forget that i will be waiting for your return on 23rd december . the promises that i made to you will always be kept in my heart . i love you so much dear . before i end this short message i just wanna wish you ,


HAPPY 5TH MONTH ANNIVERSARY !

muacks !
rest assure that our love will forever stay and it never fade away .
not even single tiny mini miny bit . (:

plans for tomorrow , X'MAS SHOPPING with my cousins .
its time to open a BIG HOLE to my POCKET .
LOLS .
" If you dare to face your own obstacles no matter how much it takes ..
You are STRONG ! "

No comments: