Wednesday, December 05, 2007

` Better but will be ...

couldnt wake up in morning as the weather was too nice to fall aslp . (:
got myself prepared and walked to the bus stop . on my way there , i was still feeling afraid . it just gave me a feeling of being followed by someone. however the moment i turned behind , i see no one . mayb its my pshycological thinking or mayb it cld be someone following me . i donno arhs . i just felt so afraid .
reached sch at around 945 am . waited outside comp lab as todae is my PMS EXAM ! wasnt feeling really well when i reached school . felt so much like vomitting .
YUCKS !
anw , the exam was pretty alright . some of the questions i remembered at the very last min . oh well ! at least i finished all questions .
xD .

went to westmall foodcourt to have lunch with mich , jaslin , dear and isa . GRRRS . didnt really get to enjoy it because i got stained on my white shirt ! rahhhhhs ~
because of the chicken oil from the black pan . it splashes on my shirt . therefore , there are orange stains .
hate it when it happens . ):

after that , before bidding goodbye , nek nek actually bought me mos burger corn soup becos she knew i didnt eat much and was afraid that i wld go hungry .
LOVE MY NEK NEK MOST !

took train down to vivo again with dear . he was feeling rather down so i accompanied him . spent the afternoon with him and went home . gonna start studying for now . mon is the start of my exams !
IT'S MUGGING TIME !

anw , i had one good news . that is , i received a call and she told me that I AM EMPLOYED ! hahas .
yeahs !
so i will be working during my holidays for 2 weeks from 14 dec to 26 dec as a receptionist for one of the US company. email will be send to me to keep me inform on further details. i have a JOB which means $$$ is coming to me . (:

somehow i felt that im getting further away from you people ..
you had your own people ..
and i had mine ..
we no longer hanged out as often as before.
we used to share problems with one another oftenly in the past ..
but it seems like its getting further apart .
i really missed the happy times we used to have ..
are we able to get it back once again ?
no matter what the turn out will be ,
i will still treasure you guys as ever .

" The fear is still there .
In the dark , I see nothing . Only images was left behind . "

No comments: