Wednesday, December 19, 2007

`` Stabbed

the words you said to me has just deeply pierced through my heart .
i did so much and tried my very best just to make you stay strong ..
and yet you said all those words which are so hurting .
have all my effort really gone to waste ?
no one knows how much am i going through behind the scenes .
no one would truely understand the way i felt .
all i could do was to hide myself and give you the happy side of me ..
so that i cld really see you smile .
becos once u do , i will be becos for all that i have done , are worth it .
all i ask for ,
is for you stay strong .
all i ask for ,
is for you to stop thinking negatively .
issit true that , once both parties hurt each other ,
then they realise their mistakes and amend it ?
must it always happen like this ?
no !
i dont know ..
it depends , i guess .
im exhausted .
im mentally exhausted .
could you promise me not to say such words anymore ?
it really hurts deep within my heart .
i never wan to hear it again .
no matter what happens ,
even if your words hurt me so .
i wil never give up helping you .
thats becos I LOVE YOU so .

No comments: