Sunday, December 09, 2007

`` FEAR .

FEAR , HURT , PAIN , DIRTY , HATERED , EXHAUSTED , LOST ..
is what im feeling right now .
whats more coming ?
im clueless .

dreamt of 2 nightmares at one go is really hurting .
firstly , i dreamt of those images coming back to me .
i felt so dirty , lonely , afraid.
no one was at home . they only came home from chalet at around 5-6 plus am .
therefore, i was all alone .

then , i dreamt of dear leaving me becos of his phobia .
jaslin stole my notebook which i needed for my exams out of fun .
nic was laughing at me due to my blur-ness .

the moment i woke up , i was feeling so hurt . so lost . i was shivering out of fear . tears just kept flowing . why issit happening to me ?

1) exams are tml .
2) i felt so hurt last nite becos for no reason, i got scolded by my dad .
3) dear had his phobia . i had to be with him
4) 2 nightmares .

im feeling very weak now . bad things just happens all the time especially to me .
haish .
slept at 330am last nite as i was mugging hard for fsm .

anw , was browsing through my friends blog . then i saw that my 2 darling sis, wenting and evi are attached already .

just wanna wish them :
all the best in their LOVE LIFE and may them stay blissful always . LOVES ! (:
It hurts so deep inside .
i have been dreaming of him leaving me not once but twice .
will this be warning sign for me ?
because everything seems so real .
im afraid .
im really afraid .
don't leave me please .
I love you .

No comments: